WAR? we forgot about it....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by JEB_Stuart, Jun 29, 2013.

1. War? Please ee is no war. What is it good for....maybe the game?

2. UHHH....

3. Can you please elaborate.

4. it's good for making the devs money.

5. Yah...more effort please :)

6. More Effort.

Thread Grade:

C-

7. You guys should stop talking about the quality of the thread and more about the substance of the message.

8. I dont get it. Are you saying we have forgotten war, or that we should?

9. As for the idiots like paintboy. Threads are not a beauty contest. Doesnt take a novel and pics to get a point across.

10. EE is good for those who enjoy it. EB is good for people who Enjoy it. OSW is good for people who enjoy it. Hitting the BL is good for people who enjoy it. Do you see a pattern here?

11. yes I see the pattern. making everyone happy. the beauty contest where there is no loser. its the team sport where everyone who tries out is accepted. its not helping society in my opinion.

12. Support. I don't like estoc wars either, they don't compare to a good old fashioned OSW. Use a bunch of mith, buy a bunch of crystals, get a crappy match up... doesn't seem worth it. I like to get to know my enemy, and these money grab wars don't offer that. Also, some people don't like people who have such large egos they consistently restate the obvious in order to self aggrandize. Do you see where I'm going with this?

13. Very eye opening.

14. Morgana has a good point.

EE War, huh, yeah
    What is it good for
    Absolutely nothing
    Say it again, y'all

15. that song was going through my head too 

16. Thanks fract, now im gonna be chanting that for the rest of the day...

17. no. no I don't. are you saying "we" kaw is trying appealing to everyone?

18. I'm sure there was another post in this thread before...

19. It amazes me that if the forum nazi don't like a post he just deletes it.....
    Ok, back on topic. EE wars are good for what???? I believe they are good for two things: 1) making dev's money. Buying crystals, noobs, and spells. 2) players with out the coconuts to fight in an OSW or hit BL. As stated in a different post, everyone running to these "super" clans to cover their butts because they don't want to play. Do away with EE wars and maybe bring back some resemblance of this "war" game that it was.
    Oh.... Moose, please elaborate on which one u partake in other then deleting post u don't agree with. 

20. Support the chief 