war times

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mephisto-, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Okay so I see everyone has a war start time list on their clan page (all war clans) but they are all completely useless to me. As my time zone is never calculated for.

So I'm asking if anyone can help me out with the start times for wars based on Australian eastern time zone, since I can't find it anywhere

2. Way to go lazy. How about you learn to convert time zones instead of asking others to do it for you.

3. I don't have time for that.

4. It takes two seconds to find out how many hours you are +GMT, and then you ALWAYS know. Or, you likely have a smartphone since you're playing this. Download an app that tells you what time it is in various timezones. If you have an android phone, put a clock widget on your homescreen set to GMT, call it "KaW time".

You don't have time for any of these things, but you have time to war and post pointless threads?

5. 1. I'm not in war right now
    2. I have a life, just want to be able to compete in war
    3. Those apps are usually inaccurate
    4. I know there's someone with it

6. The apps are not inaccurate. If the time on your phone is right, the app will be, too.

7. I almost didn't waste my time posting a reply but I just had to! Gold star for the most pointless question in KaW buddy!

8. Lmao don't be lazy. I know all/most of the tz's just because it freaks players out.

9. I'm guessing if OP doesn't have time to convert time to figure out when he/she would war, OP probably doesn't have 2 hours to sit around and war.

10. The time wasted on this thread was enough for you to find out your time on a search engine.

11. Please find out our time gmt+/- how many. Just add or deduct the gmt shown. You will get what u want.

12. seriously. you should know your time via gmt if you are going to play a game with people from all over the world.

13. i actually sat and read this dross"

14. Sgt 2 hours

15. Sgt plus two hours stupid signs