war time

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hsdrky1, May 23, 2013.

1. Ok this will be straight to the point. It started early when I was at a baseball game and at that time I was not at my phone. When the game was over I checked KaW of course and saw that I had a few attacks and spies that failed
    [​IMG]
    So I was like alright it's fine they failed anyways so ill let it go. I then go and check cc where to my disliking I find out that not only had I been hit but a lot of my top players had also been hit a good amount of times "lets say about 20 each more or less" so I ask who hit them and they say that all the hits are from pandemic.
    So like any sane person I told them to stop hitting the eb and pot up and hit back and that was good made a decent amount of plunder about 42 mil a hit on a few of them but then like the "insert word here" they are they brought in another clan to also hit us and don't worry pandemic is not a small clan they have nice hansles but because they brought in help in a time where they started the attacks I now Know that they are unworthy of being a clan so here is my declaration of war.

Just the 2 of us C A R T E L Rising and you guys pandemic don't hide from a war that you have started.

2. Sounds fun.

3. 

4. It's kind of hard to take a war thread seriously when it's poster has something like this on their wall:

[​IMG]

5. Lol I was on my computer with my and that's the easiest way to copy and paste

6. hmmm.. i heard different, **** with pandemic, we will **** you over

7. n what other clan hit you? :?:

8. Wait, onesy has his own clan?

9. I'd like to know that too

10. me and onesy share ownership of pandemic

11. It's not a second clan. Just me being at another clan. Next time you guys decide to claim we bough help figure out who you're fighting. Pandemic and me are "close" and any war they get in has my support

12. @gue what lies have you heard about the start of this war

13. Sounds like a party

14. @silver yes and I brought the cake
    [​IMG]

15. Was a thread needed? And I know exactly how this started lol