War Time-Asia Members Petition

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Friday-de-13, May 5, 2013.

1. Dear Kaw admin, can you please look into the war time again and do some adjustment. The present war time are total in favor to Asia players. Please see table below.

War___PDT_________EDT_________GMT__________SGT
    1_____Mon---7pm___Mon--10pm___Tue-----2am____Tue---10am
    2_____Tue----3pm___Tue----6pm___Tue----10pm____Wed---6am
    3_____Wed-12pm___Wed---3pm___Wed-----7pm____Thurs--3am
    4_____Wed---7pm___Wed-10pm___Thurs---2am____Thurs-10am
    5_____Thurs-3pm___Thurs--6pm___Thurs-10pm____Fri-----6am
    6_____Fri-- --4am___Fri----7am____Fri-----11am____Fri-----7pm
    7_____Fri---12am___Fri----3pm____Fri------7pm____Sat----3am
    8_____Fri-----7pm___Fri---10pm___Sat------2am____Sat---10am
    9_____Sat----7am___Sat---10am___Sat------2pm____Sat---10pm
    10____Sat----7pm___Sat---10pm___Sun------2am____Sun---10am
    11____Sun----4am___Sun----7am___Sun----11am____Sun----7pm
    12____Sun----1pm___Sun----4pm___Sun-----8pm ____Mon----4am

A) Asia players have too many war time that are in the middle of our sleep or need to wake up in mid of our sleep to cast WOC. PDT time zone only 3, EDT time zone 2(But both at 7am) where as Asia time zone, we have 9 in the am timing. More over this timing is base on SGT, what about Australia and Indonesia, these players have to wake up 1 hours earlier.

B) War 3 & 4 and War 7 & 8 are too close, in order to join war 4 and 8 Asia players have to wake up in mid of our sleep to cast after war 3 and 7 ended.

C) Some wars may be in the day but we also can't join(eg. War 10 when some players are attending church). Therefore, we Asia players are alway left with fews war to join, whereas other time zone got more choices.

D) Because we have limited war to join, some of us even set alarm to wake up for war during those 3 or 4 am wars, but can't wake up and affected the clan performance being inactive.

I hope the following week wars you can do some adjustment. Thanks

2. Support, but I'm Europe/Asia timing. Anyways same thing, we don't have good times to war in, last time I was very sleepy, I fell asleep in the middle of war the and of course, I got kicked, why devs? Fix something it already...

3. Fix it*

4. Your clan is 17/3 in the last 14 days. War times seem to be no issue for them.

Average 90 mith a win...

We're talking 1500 plus mith. I don't see where you can complain. Especially if there's more players on NA server, company is based in NA...

5. Yes, for those wars in 3 or 4am, some clan don't even approve asia players to war, afraid they may wake up late. Some clan don't even accept players from asia to join their clan.

6. This really can't be fixed. If this issue is fixed, war time for another time zone is screwed and so on

7. Can't fixed, at least balance it, so would not only affect Asia members. Support, please fix it fast.

8. War times grossly favour US players. Gives me the possibility for one war a week outside of normal work hours, also factoring in a healthy, safe amount of sleep. Support for better Asia and Australis war times

9. Support

10. Is like to see WoC casting change, so you can cast in advance. Of course, devs won't listen

11. Support. Don't forget us Japanese.

12. Support, not enough good eu times either

13. Yes have to review, war 1

14. Like someone else said. Seems your clan is doing fine. And war times a based on player density. More wars in time zones with more players

15. Doing fine doesn't mean no problem for Asia members, is because Asia members wake up early for war. But the war time also favor others time zone members, therefore when at the end of the season, you will see Asia members in the same clan will have less rancor level compare to other zone, because of lesser wars they can take part in. So Kaw admin, pls look into it.

16. the reason that more people from US sign up so more wars should suit them is not very true

If Asian players get more war times which are suited to them they will war more.

The Only war most of us can do War 6. so that gives us only 1 option/week.

17. Support

But.....

Asia/Aus doesn't line the devs pockets like the US players do. It comes down to simple economics, the devs are hungry and they will put $$$ in front of fairness.