war - the machines vssaint's landing

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nick2, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Hey guys guess what ? My clan saint's landing has been challenged to war !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<
    So , this is no ordinary war its a war of low stat noobs who probably haven't read the tou yet

Well , this could get messy and I am doing calculation if we could win . Please tell me is we should accept or decline.

So , I am #4 in my clan and am co-owner . I could punk 5-6 guys and I have plenty of pots stocked up. I have been in war once before

And I had 2 mith I had no idea what to do with 

Now , save the teasing for another noob , give me feedback !!

I know this thread sucks and I will not post for a while cause you all hate me. 

~the noob , anik

2. Reserved

3. Accepted it

4. Plz don't be mad I won't post for a while
    K ?

5. * accept

6. good luck.

7. Thx

8. Just do it. :3

9. Just accept, so you can kick ass and say "I have been in war twice before".

:p

10. Lol  ok 

11. When you say "the machines", my first thought goes straight to KotFE.

But..it's obvious you're not talking about them because they would **** you up in like 2 seconds flat.

So do whatever, wars always fun.

12. Lol drgn . Is that a exaggeration ? 2 seconds flat ?

13. Lol Drgn.

I was so curious about the clan, I looked them up and compared top members. Slightly above T3 BC, so it's undecided who can win. :|

I did think about seeing lots of _MaCHiNe_ when I heard the clan name though :lol:

14. I doubt that's an exaggeration… just kidding, it is.

It'd take them around 10 seconds actually :p

15. Help a noob out and give me tips please

16. Whack them hard

17. well. old rules...stay below 20% troops and spies. beat the crap out of the other side. make sure no one enters the war that is not ready to be active for the duration of the war.

assign someone to check for leaks on your side. um...what else, what else...

18. Pin myself with quests :p
    Lolz