War tax?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Domo, Nov 18, 2012.

1. It's a question for KAW. Why have war tax if the winner don't get the tax?

Seems stupid to me. Devs should do away with the tax and let us get the full $ value on successful hits during these new system wars.

Any thoughts on this? Feel free to comment, but stay on topic plz

2. Do an OSW if u don't like the tax

3. Then we'd have pwars again.

4. It's to stop Pwars.

5. Domo isn't saying for us to get paid tax. Just that it's not taken out of our individual hits

6. Exactly. Why they continue to tax a hit during a war? Just let us keep the full hit. I'm not saying to bring pwar back. If you don't take the tax out the plunder would be higher for us per hit.

7. War isn't about the money....

8. For pwars to happen the war tax has to actually get returned to the winner. Right now its simply reducing gold earnings. Take it away and pwars wont come back.

9. Ya, what's the point of the war tax taking gold for NO purpose, it would only become pwars if we got the gold back in the end(like said above). We don't add the gold in the end it's just us getting the full value of each hit!

10. And people keep touting, "Oh well war isnt supposed to be profitable," well then, nobody is going to war. Its just that simple. No incentive means no war. Why do you think people eb? Because it makes money fast. War, even for the winners, makes you lose. A lot. In real life, winners of a war usually gain something in return that makes the war worthwhile. Without some incentive the pvp:pve ratio will be the same as it has been since june last year.

11. I don't like tax either but I guess it's supposed balance plunder

12. The tax is the cause of the eb era

13. Very true, only reason there is a tax is because there is still a Motorola payout...