war tax on system wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -X-Mc-RENZ-X-, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Has anyone noticed the war tax when doing normal system wars not ee wars it dosent show up how much it takes as war tax just says 0

2. War tax from system wars was removed a while ago by the developers, along with any rewards for the winners.

This leaves you obtaining the full amount of plunder from each successful action and no war tax levied.

3. The war tax was originally taken out and put into the big pot which went to the winner of the war. However, when this was exploited through the pwar system, the devs made wars about mithril, not gold, so the war tax was taken away.

4. With the introduction of mithril, war tax was actually increased, which slowed down the plunder wars, though with time and the introduction of equipment only purchasable and enchantable by mithril, the popularity of 'mith-wars' increased.

At this point, in an effort to stamp out this loophole and only reward players who actually war, war tax and mithril rewards were removed from system wars completely, only to be rewarded through EE wars and the mith EB's from the EE system.

Hopefully one day there will be a way to gain mithril from PvP outside of EE wars, but without it being a loophole from just bashing an OSF! 

5. Actually, war tax was removed. However, you do not receive full plunder in gold. If you victory says you won 60 mil, you only receive 57 million. So I guess there is still some tax

6. I think it was ok just the way it was the mith earned from these wars was so small compared to the duration of the war, i think ppl entering in this way should have spent there time more wisely and learned to war properly but everyone plays differenty....