War Tax and the Return of the Old School System War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WARGORlLLA-, Aug 5, 2014.

1. So to start off I would like to say that I have been playing KaW for well over 4 years now. I've seen KaW change in so many ways from Osw being the only form of war, to system wars being created, to the rise of the Plunder War, to the famous All Star Wars, to the creation of the Epic Battle, to War Tax being taken away, and the ultimate down fall of the System War.

A few years ago, big Leaderboard Clans used to war each other in Friendly System Wars. No randomly selected EE wars, but in wars that must be declared, and accepted by both clans. Soon after the system war became big, the Plunder War was discovered. A PW is where a clan puts all of it's attackers in one clan, and all of it's pure spies in another. And the declare and accept war. And the attackers attack the pure spies over and over as the spies drop pots, or just put out small amounts of money. Then all of the war tax the attackers get, goes to the osf by forfeiting the war. This allowed many people to get tons of gold within just two days. The Devs saw this as abusing the system. In attempt to stop this, they came out with the Epic Battle. While many clans with out big osfs started to convert to mainly EBs, the big PW clans continued to run PW's. So the Devs came up with mithril, and took away war tax. And when you won a war, you won mithril. Soon after they came out with the Estocs Edge Wars. And they realized that this made them a huge amount of cash, because for clans to be successful at these, they required you buy crystals. Soon after, Devs made it to where winning a System War wins you nothing. So the System Wars slowly died off. Now you're lucky to see one every month.

Devs, the System War was one of the most fun aspect of KaW back in the old days. But you've taken them away. Now the only people who do On System Wars are the people who can afford to buy your crystals. Leaving the rest of us to our EBs and Osw's. Well, I say that you should give us our War Tax back. So that it may bring back the joy we all once had in friendly System Wars!

I know many of you are thinking, that would just result in osfs abusing the system with plunder wars again. But the Devs have recently come out with a new typed of war, called the Primal Wars. This type of war takes away your bfa(bonus from allies) and bfe(bonus from equipment). I say that if Devs can program a war that takes away bfa and bfe, then they can program Old School System Wars to not give War Tax to osfs when a war is forfeited.

System Wars were a part of what made KaW so popular many years ago, and now you have deprived us of what the joy that we once had. Please, Bring Back The System War!... By bringing back the War Tax.

If you Support this, please post Support on this thread, and send a nice feedback message to the Devs kindly asking that they bring back War Tax!

2. Full support,

But it will
    Never
    Ever
    Happen

3. Support! but come on I wana grow a huge ps! 

4. 100% Support! I warred at Lyoko Soldiers last week, it was one of the most fun I've had in kaw for a while. Devs, Please Bring This Back!

5. Back then you'd be able to make 1T as a 3.2/3.2 spy in the best pwar clans. Imagine the results now? Catastrophic. Would be too easy to make 10-20T.

While I do agree it's sad to see classic system wars abandoned, all it takes is for the devs to add a new exclusive war currency in this playlist to make them popular again.

For Nostalgia's sake I support! :p

6. Yes Chaos, but as he says, if devs program war tax not to be given to osfs when war is forfeited and program it so that plunder wars don't work, the Classic System war can be returned. It will take work from the devs, but I think overall, it would make the game a lot more enjoyable

7. war tax was not the sole reason ppl quit sytem wars. The devs took the war tax and mith pay out. Why mith? Because people farmed mith for equipment. Took forver but it happened. You'll never get old system wars back. Give up.

8. Plunder Wars was a great time ! Most cc Its near death now! All loggin Tap Tap - Log Out. Full Support. Give wartax to all on winnerside - like now mitrill in ee war's

9. @ Azul. Yes, but the initial start of the downfall of system wars was the removal of War Tax. Taking away mithril also helped kill off System Wars, but bringing War Tax back may be all it takes to bring them back. Now a days everyone wants to make gold. And all system wars do is lose you gold. W/ war tax, and being rewarded at the end of the war, people will have the urge to do them again

10. Want gold? Hit an eb. Need to hit a player? Hit the battle list. Got beef? OSW. Noneof this require a system war. Need mith? Run a failed clan war for 12 mith after buying 6 and getting a no match. BOOM 18 mith. Again no system war required. The system war for any real benefit is dead.

Unless they set the system war to not pay out anything but plunder earned per atk/ko/stl and the EE format the system wars are and will remain a thing of the past....

Quick FYI EE wars ARE the new system wars. They were designed as a replacement because people ruined the original.....OH! LOOK! People ruined this one too. Imagine that!

/endsarcarsm

11. Thanks for support guys.

And @ Azul, I guess you don't read very well. I stated EE wars require real cash. System don't.

And System wars can be really enjoyable. So that's why people would like them back.

I see you can afford EE wars and that's why you don't see where I'm coming from. Well most people in KaW can't buy crystals everyday. And System Wars would allow them to enjoy System PvP too w/o spending loads of real money.