War suggestion to K.A.W

Discussion in 'Wars' started by oOo-0NMYOWN-oOo, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Dear K.A.W,

I have become a loyal player of K.A.W and I have not been in many wars on the game, that being said the ones I have been in I have noticed a few thing's that I think could better the game and would like to bring them to your attention.

I have seen you are looking for a way to make the war experience better in K.A.W.
    I don't know if my outside look on things would help, though seeing how I am a lover of the game I would love to help in any way possible.

Most of the people in the game have no war experience at all because their clan is always small or too short on members to even attempt to try. There is a lot of clans out there all looking at the same time for members to join. If they can't get them to join their clan then they don't go to war witch in turn means a loss of income for K.A.W so here is my idea for K.A.W.

First war sign ups stay the same and in the last 5 min of sign up you make a mith spell to cast for the individual player to participate in war with other clans out side their own, then evenly disperse them to the clans that did not have the member's to join the war. Let it be know that they will be moved to the other clan and then moved back to their own clan after the war. Furthermore any plunder that was going to be paid in the home clan from will be lost due to the move.

This is my suggestion and that is all I hope you like it. I do believe it will better the war experience by providing more clans the ability to participate, also by letting more people participate in the war that belong to clans unable to participate. I feel like this would help fix the ongoing problems K.A.W are having with there war system.

Thank you for your time,

Your loyal K.A.W player FaCeMeLt3r

2. Or they could just search wc for wars. Instead of this complicated method.

3. Yeah it's just a proposal Just my look on it and it Might spark some new ideas

4. I think it's a good idea and it would increase the overall war experience by having more options for broadening clan match ups.

5. Maybe they should have an ee war section for 16-19 members

Rather than the 26-29, it would be very nice :)

6. Lol I was trying to be more Correct punctuation Just in case haha.

7. most clans dont lack players, they either 1. Dont have xstals or 2. Have no experience w/ new system and dont want to lose a bunch of money trying to learn