War Sign Ups

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Lild81807, Nov 9, 2014.

1. I think devs should shorten the time of war sign-ups so we can have more wars in one day, its an idea let me know what you think

2. Good idea, missing content however. I think signups should be half an hour instead of the whole fiasco of 3 hour signups for a 1 hour war. That's just me.

3. Srry this is my first forum ever, thanks for support fellas

4. No support most clans can't signup in 30mins

5. No support

6. No support

7. No support

Just for the trolls ️

8. ️

9. No support, it takes a long time to come up with targs ;(

10. Terrible idea as war sign ups stand currently. Not enough time to signup especially if they are going to add more wars. The only way that they could implement this is if they would allow war signups for a few wars in advance. For example when casting woc you should be given an option of which war you want to signup for. Because let's say that war 13 is good for you but your busy all the way up until 20 min to the war then this future war signup would be perfect. But right now a 30 min signup would not be good.

11. why dont yall just start wars without devs making wars for yall just pick a clan to go against so what if people got money out it's a war game don't cry about it

12. It's called MITHRIL and EE! That's why not.

13. Nobody asked you

14. I'm not sure about supporting this, due to this being my first time warring individually besides an OSW.