War Schedule - Week 1 - War #2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 17, 2013.

1. War #2 - War Start Time Shown
    Duration: 1 hours
    Type: Random KO 7-12 minutes
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Tuesday - 3pm-3:30pm
    EDT - Tuesday - 6pm-6:30pm
    GMT - Tuesday - 10pm-10:30pm
    SGT - Wednesday - 6am-6:30am

Signups: 60
    No Match: 2

WarLoR and Rising Hawks - This was a type of "odd man out" situation. Your hit ratios were the lowest out of all the potential matches around your clans, and they were all paired up with each other instead.

2. Bad match up here =( SoTuW vs LS very bad match up

3. Looks like 3 inactives, but of course it is the devs fault.

4. its nt random ko 

5. Bad match up? Oh right. Our match up was ******* insane. Battlegrounds II probably had triple maybe more of our total CS, and equal BFE id say. So how the hell could we of matched.

Regardless. We still won. But that ain't the point. Gawd. You expect us to rely on skill all the time?

6. so can the devs do something about clans the dont fight in ee wars they sign up for?
    our last match the other clan didnt fight, no mith, no pots, no actions. yet they still get the spells from ee and the paladins eb. i got 12mith fir winning. minus 2 for the spells i casted, thats 10. they will get more then me from the mith eb!
    anyone else think their should be punishment for this? i actually enjoy ee wars, so now im pissed that they robbed me of it. any way you guys can stop this? like ban people/clans that do this? i know you guys have your hands full and put in alot of work but this sucks.
    if this gets the devs attention, thanks in advanced.

7. How did you only get 12 mith against people who didnt even fight back

8. Because they casted mith

9. Come on devs!! This is crap! How do you match us up with Knights of the Fire Emblem even once, but twice in a row? Much respect to KotFE, but they are huge in CS & dwarf the majority of us. I'm 11mil cs & have as many fails as successes. I'd rather have a no match than waste time in a no win battle. Fix it please.

10. First I would like to say much respect to DS you guys kicked our butts. Devs please explain how you guys consider this an even matchup when their bottom 6 members (GH) could not hit a single target or could not be hit by any of our clan mates. How is the hit ratio calculated?

11. Wow id like to say Iast two match-ups against SOFT resulted in close hard fought wars, much better than those one-sided wars.
    Shame none of our KotFE top guys could win against their top guys , was like hitting brick walls, but thats luck of the draw.
    We love all your Cows by the way, and total respect to you all

RedHotVixen

Knights Of The Fire Emblem

12. Kaw_admin - is it right that winners only get 1 prestige point but losers are dropping 3 points? Shouldn't it be the other way around maybe? Or same points for win or loss? Prestige points have been pretty wonky ever since the end of season 1.

We are gonna end up with a lot of warring clans that aren't even on the leaderboard because it takes 3 wins to equal just 1 loss.

Thanks!
    --yeti--

13. Agreed, yeti.

A clan that wins more wars than it loses should certainly be ranked higher in prestige points than a clan that never wars.

E.g.
    Clan alpha - 3-0 record (1003 prestige)
    Clan beta - 2-1 record (999 prestige)
    Clan gamma - 0-0 record (1000 prestige)

As one can see, although Clan beta wins twice as many wars as it loses, its prestige will continue falling, while Clan gamma, which never wars, will keep a high prestige.

Clans should be rewarded with prestige that ensures winning clans get enough prestige to at least stay ahead of non-warring clans.

Possible fix:

Win: +3 prestige points
    Loss: -1 (or even -2) prestige points

14. Hey devs,

Why did you not match Warlor and Rising Hawks??? That would have been a good match I would have wanted to see.

Ya might want to try it next time.

15. Support to missteric I believe that whole clan should be banned from restocked wars or being able to get any mith whatsoever and any mith/mith eq should be taken from them. Every single.one of them got 3 to 4x the amount of mith I did (no joke check the history I casted all spells which is 14 mith and got 17 on one account and 18 on the other so that is 3 and 4 the Eb they did gave them all 12 to 14) and all they did was lay there and get hit. If this isn't cheating the system I don't know what is and kaw_admin needs to take drastic action just like they have every other time someone has cheated the system

16. Baby_bird warlor and rh cant fight each other at most youbwould have 10 lb vs 29 lb rh guild hansels cant hit warlor

17. Well that means kaw server lag very bad and still owes us our mith back!!!

18. Well that means kaw server lag very bad and still owes us our mith back!!!