War recruitment for YAMA.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SzefWszystkichSzefow, Dec 5, 2013.

1. If you expected a fancy ad for a new war clan sorry to disappoint you but this isn't one of those threads.

I'll put it simple War - that's what we do no ebs no other stuff just war. We are currently training for season 3 would love to see new faces as atm we're restricted to certain time zones.

War build is essential but we occasionally run ee for people with war build in "progress". 2nd tracker and WC would be more than welcome. Wall me for details.

The clan is open and active a few hours before war other times don't expect to see anyone there.

So lookup clan YAMA and wall me if interested in joining.

2. I'm sure you'll do some ebs...

3. Well of course we do but only as fillers before wars.

4. I'll refresh this baby up.

W10 If you are gh, ght or sos lvl1 hansel and looking to war in a great war clan wall me. We're currently running a 5 wins streak.

5. We are open for recruitment again.

If you're
    attack heavy hybrid, sh, sht, big hansel or a Big Pure spy. Wall me.

As always more trackers and WC needed.

6. Lots of successful war clans don't do many EB's - they just get some war mercs and friends when they are going to do a war, it is actually a good strategy.

Good luck in future wars Yama!

7. What do you count as big spy

8. Another YAFI fanboy clan... wow.

9. Make the thread have pictures and purty colors.

10. What does Yama? stand for also this thread is terrible

11. Hmm well they do have a really good war history though...

12. Indeed... I wouldn't chance it with my luck in wars. :lol:

13. Pure spies 5-6 mln spy attack with minimum 1.2 mln sdt.

Also gmt timezone warriors preferred.

14. Op can you post the phonetic spelling of your name please?

15. wow just wow.... pure and simple fact your crock about not doing ebs then back tracking and saying "oh we will do them as fillers " is among the biggest pile of crap I've heard and I seen several of George w bush's speeches. The fact is pure and simple that an ee clan to fully function and remain competitive must eb as much as you ee for repotting, building adjustment and increasing bfa so your whole just war thing is crap.

16. You should at least do unlocks for the bonuses.

17. Ooohhh where did all the members go?