War payout wtf?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Seratic, Dec 9, 2012.

1. I left my clan to look for a clan doing a war. Found one, joined and started hitting. Itwas a 48 hours war, i joined in last 7 hours. Still did the most actions (around 150) and most plunder (~15mil; huge isn't it? ). After tge war ended it said in News

"Your clan wom the war against "Clan Xy", but you didn't do enough to earn a reward."

Title says all. All hints welcome.

2. You didn't do ANYWHERE near enough. At all.

3. War payout seems great to me

4. You don't get mith based off of actions I don't think but based off the amount u pay in taxes. I could be wrong don't quote me in an essay or anything

5. but even if i didn't get any mith (i don't mind, i'll get some when i grow) where was my gold payout? i mean i should get anything shouldn't i?

6. It's 15m...don't expect anything

7. i dont think they pay in gold. and 15 mill... sorry to say, is close to nothing. ppl make 75 mill per hit. if u got even 1 mith, others would make 1000 mith... :( it's messed up that way, but it makes sense... and system wars are low in mith anyway

8. You earn mith in ee wars based off of these criteria,
    •Pots used and pots consumed.
    •amount of gold plundered from opposing clan and you receive a portion of the taxed portion made into mith.

Also, certain actions earn you more mith in war scouting and assa earn you the least, stealing and attacks earn the most.

9. 15million is a joke i have made anywhere from 1billion to 5 billion in war 29-59 mith (on main) and for all those out there saying oh to scared to post with main his name is
    --X-x-cooldude1111113580-X-x--
    so.grow an make more plunder :)