War Payout seems to need improvement

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iAmRenewed, Dec 8, 2012.

1. My clan won a war and i took a look into the clan history to give you an example of what is looking to be an unfair payout:

Player A has 0 successful actions and no plunder and got 19 mith.

Player B has 45 successful actions and over 1 bill in plunder and only got 6.

CAN SOMEONE MAKE SENSE OF THIS ??

2. It's about the mith you activate

3. It's because the person that got 19 mith had all the mith that they used repaid. If that's not the case then I'm not sure.

4. Gods has mentioned on the other thread, read this, estoc Trails - week number 2, cause using mithril before war and if you're clan wins against a clan in the estoc trail weekend, they will receive their mithrils back to them on what they used, if inactive as well, just read the link and that will answer you're question, no need to
    Make a thread, thanks!

5. Duh.
    The Player A obviously used 19 mithril before the war. At the end, he got that mithril back.
    Player B however, used either only 2-3 mithril at the start or none at all, and got little at the end. This is your answer.

6. Also depends on mithril spells you have activate, the spells will be as a token if you activate all spells, say you activated 50 mithrils worth of spells right? And you have been inactive in all war, and also if you're clan wins you will receive you're mithril back on what you spent, also the player you said that earned over a 1b the reasons were, he or she didn't activated spells or activated on late timing of war, so they will only gain on what they done in the actions.

7. I didn't even have mith so I didn't active and I got 33mith: )

8. Check out my war history. I used 14 mith. I made a total profit of 29 mith over the mith used for spells.

Now check out nextlevel in my clan. He spend 16 mith and was awarded 81.

I had more actions, more KOs, and more plunder. But he is more spy heavy.

I can understand a slightly higher payout for some spy actions but how in the world can it be double?

Anyone have an explanation for it?

9. Random is random.

10. I was afraid that may he the only answer I got. I just find a double payout odd.

11. What crawl telling is right sometimes even I felt like that ...we need explanation from devs and if they explains that with one example that will be fine

12. They already explained it.
    The amout of mithrill out of war includes your actiity in war, pots used and mith used.

13. If devs explains it why I will ask for itgo n check "no drama"clans last war history and check the pay out of mine n angeme1 if any one explains that I will be gratefulI used 14 miths n full pots for every action in that war

14. @ Mortem and Iron:

Youre saying that using mith in a war it will be given back even if i dont have any succesful actions? Does it makes sense?

If that is the case my efforts in the war mean nothing

15. @ Hipster:

If thats is how it is working then its not working as explained ... In the were the person that got more had 0 successful actions .. So how are pots included in his calculation?

16. @ Eagle .. I am gonna check the link with the payout information that you posted .. Again thanks

17. Worked great for me

18. @Eagle ... I read the explanation and i think it needs improvement.

It means that when i join the war it doesnt matter what i do because i will get mith back. That actually enables someone who is not sure they will be active to be active because they know that no matter what they do they are not losing mith. When they do this they become a target ti the opponent and a burden to the clan that they are in.

I think payout should include what you invested but it should mostly be on activity.