war of warriors rp!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *IRONhulk (01), Aug 20, 2011.

1. Yep we got everyone so let the rp begin!!!!

Marcus walks around his tiny fortress,checking it's defenses. "Good everything is in order". "orcs follow me tonight we fight!"He laughs for awhile then drinks some bottled blood.

2. I bathe in the light of the moon. My skin lit up as the sky light of the Temple if Bastet began to open.

3. The orcs yell out their war cry as they put on their makeshift armor and retrieve their swords and clubs. Marcus leads them out into the night and start pillaging villages.

4. Is Feather's character a gay vampire or something?

5. Supposedly he's a werecat

6. The almight flaming walrus of death, that appeared earlier in Feather's RP, glides across the calm night sky, it's wristwatch glinting in the moonlight.

7. *almighty

8. Marcus laughs as he cuts down a men desperately trying to defend their village. His sword spoke to him "kill the village elder he stands with the last villagers who are trying to cut down your orcs." "yes my master I will kill the elder". He made his way into the battle hacking and slashing away. The village elder threw himself at Marcus, marcus just laughed and killed him. "Men! Loot the village get real weapons and armor.

9. I watch quietly, standing Behind the strange Orc as he slaughters The elder. Hmm.... Dark Thought: Good destruction. Eh, he failed a little though. Light thoughts: Oh no! Get the living out NOW! Help the injured! I watch the destruction, looking like a Shadow of a tree.

10. I look around and see a person hiding trying to blend In looking like a tree. "nice trick but It won't save yah!" I take a wild swing at him.

11. Ps ima vampire

12. I jump back, dodging his swing swiftly. Not taking a strike at him even though there are shurikens between my fingers and a dagger in my mouth. (not IN my mouth XD like I'm biting it.)

13. "I shrug you got some good moves too bad they can't save you" I quickly disarm the warrior and laugh

14. I shrug, looking at my surroundings. "Give me the weapons." Gripping my fingers into a ball, avoiding the orc's gaze.

15. Forget my post
    I say "nice moves too bad they can't save you!" I attack again this time being a bit more precise

16. Sorry* didn't see your post

17. I through the weapons back to you "I'm a vampire

18. I nod and grab the weapons, putting them in the same place other than a blade in my mouth "So, are you a pride leader or something?"