WAR "No Match" System.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Fix-Lava, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Hello KaWers, as we know the new WAR "No Match" System has been released today and also already been taken into action. The affects of this system didn't turn out to be that great. In fact 12 Clans did not get matched. You all might know this by this time.

Problem #1 :

"I banked my gold in allies/pots/bars when I didn't need to!"
    Well I understand that allies aren't easy to get rid of at this time of the game. Pots are actually usefull, do in this case the gold you invested was not a bad choice. For all that invested in Bronze Bars just had bad luck, since you lose 25% of gold when selling them.

Problem #2:

Due to EE Wars starting before EB originally needs to end the timer gives you lesser time to complete EB.

Now that most of KaW already has voted on the new System for EE Wars, there are 2 options.
    1) Vote to change EE Wars back as they were before.

2) Keeping this system, but having additional changes. What I mean is if your clan didn't get matched against another clan for EE War then it would automatically 'reset' your timer to what it originally be.

I have E-mailed the Devs already about this.
    No use if you shout and bypass in WC. It will get you no where. If you want to tell the devs something then only way is to E-mail them.
    Support@athinkingape.com

~Lava10.

2. Support the 'reset' suggestion.

3. Don't bank your gold so early. Wait till after matchup lol.

4. Also another very good option 

5. No more discussions?