war lengths

Discussion in 'Wars' started by S_Thunder_O, Nov 25, 2012.

1. I know that a lot of people out there take part in many wars. Some that are trying to move fast think that there should be shorter time options. There should be wars for 2 and 1 hours. This would shorten the time needed to find a winner and to get prizes for them. Also, this would increase the amount of wars in the shortest amount of time for all war clans.
    A lot of people also are really busy in rl or just don't get on a lot. For them, longer wars would be helpful. Three day or two days wars could be helpful with this. This would also help for people to get more hits in on the rival clan. That's all I have to say for now.
    peace

2. Isn't this your 4th thread in like 30 minutes? :|

3. Yeah I'm gonna take a break before I become TOO hated.

4. @Op, I'll just say uno thing, posting multiple forums in a short period can be 'spamming'. Thanks-

5. Hey noobs flaming op shut up your comments arent needed

6. You make too many threads

7. Noobs? Flaming?

8. Hmm maybe we should have 1hour or 2 hour ebs as well cuz aint nobody got time for that.

4hours is perfectly ok for a war seeing as how most have trouble getting 100+ hits in that time. Any less and its not even a war or as enjoyable. With increasing longevity of a system wars. Idk theres off system for that go and do that instead of some regulated war.