WAR LEADERBOARD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by X--ACE_OF_SPADES--X, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Hello fellow forumers, CHAOS here bringing you another high quality war thread. For this, I need the participation of as many people possible to make this work. The goal of this is to make a new leaderboard for the war clans because the prestige system got really messed up in season 2. All I ask Is for you to post your clan name and war record for the past 30 wars( if your clan has done that many) on this thread to help me make this new leaderboard the best it can be

PS( if your clan does not allow forum posts and you still read forums please follow me so I can apply that clan to the leaderboard)

2. (Reserved even tho I don't need it)

3. I dig it.

lotta work id imagine tho. Gotta be able to put into it.

4. Sorry we don't need anymore leeches here so just imagine we are in a decent spot on lb :)

5. I'll start it off, PoC 20-10 (we had a streak after 30)

6. Lol it's just wins and losses Phoenix. I don't see how that can really leak anything

7. If they look is up...they might search our eb history...that alone attracts too many pp lol

8. Devil Kingdoms of Destruction
    Past War record 1win 0 loss
    Current war- ZAFT/WDGAF

Ohhhh wait: you must mean EE, which is garbage wars. My bad. I thought this was actually gonna be a ranking system for real osw clans. Damn the luck 

9. I gotchu Phoenix
    Ghost Squad: 19-11 ;)

10. I really don't know how is make a lb for that unless there is official record of all osws....

11. Damn you chaos :lol: but you might wanna research a lot of the clan yourself since i doubt a ton will post here

12. I know :( just tryin to see if any people wanted to help make this possible so I don't forget any clans on the lb

13. RH...30/0 :lol:

14. Ik phoenix but I'm actually finding some clans pretty close too 30-0

15. Udder Madness 22 - 8

16. 4 Seasons

6-3

17. Bump, plz help me out kaw war community...I have about 60 clans down and I'm aiming for 100, thanks

18. Ghost squad now 20-10 btw