War Instruction

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sir_Gorm, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Just wanted to throw this out there and see if there are any takers.

I’ve been in a few Wars but not enough that I would be even close to considering myself adept by any means.
    That being said, I have done as much reading as possible in the forums on strategy ect. But to be able to see one run well in action would be very informative not only for me but for a great many members as well.

That being said let me get to the point of this thread. Beyond searching the forums and reading up I have also scoured YouTube hoping for a vid or two on the subject and have come up empty. With as large as a gaming population as KaW has it is very surprising to find nothing.

So……. If anyone knows of a vid out there or would be ambitious enough to create one I would be very grateful and please post the link to said vid here.

2. Re: War Intstuction

3rd party advertising

3. Re: War Intstuction

KK Fair enough. Then don't post link just identify the title to search for. :D

4. Re: War Intstuction

Really no need to shout "3rd party ad." every time it comes up. It doesn't hurt you, so let the mods deal with it.

5. Re: War Intstuction

youve answered youre own question. Ive not been in that much wars.........

Warring cannot be taught by watching a video on a third party website .other than the common sense basics , pot up , bank money when not online etc the only way is more experience. Join a warring clan keep warring win or loose you will learn everything you need to know.

6. Re: War Intstuction

Spelling in title needs work