War idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nick2, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Hello forumers , today I have an idea that can add warfare throughout KaW .

FIGHT TO THE DEATH

The way this works is , on every single player next to the hire/attack/spy/follow buttons , there is a WAR button. By pressing this button , you are declaring war against the other individual. If the player is DTW or DTS you may NOT declare war on the player.

instant prepare

The instant prepare works like this : to declare War , you must have no pots what so ever , you may use as many spells as you like , and a great part is : if you lost the war , and used mithril , you will get that mithril back . And during war , no other player may attack either of the players . Like when casting a spell making your banner blue , when at war your banner has a red background if you have a pro pack or not. So , with no pots when you declare war , both players are given 1000 of each pot. These pots are drained after the war. You may buy extra pots during war , but it may not exceed 1000 . Allies are not seen when at war.

Now , one more thing , both players have to accept the war within 15 minutes of a player declaring it. You may forfeit the war . You win the war by doing 500 successful actions on the enemy , the opponent forfeiting ,
    Or like EE , knock out your opponent 10 times.

Now , what's the reward ? The winner may choose between : 15 mithril , 1 health crystal : or the amount of gold you would get from trading nobs in oracle .

Now , you may Xtal 4 times throughout the war , you may regenerate with Nobs unlimited times

Hope ÿòü enjoyed guys !

2. Intriguing concept....

Much thought was put into this young padawan. :geek:

3. UPDATE to unallow people forfeiting to generate mithril , when a player forfeits a war then they do not get a reward. But if you try farming your main with an alt to generate mithril , in a way you are warring

4. O
    O
    O
    O
    O

Those are loopholes, there are lots in your idea

5. majority of avid kawers have alts. sounds like free xtals to me.

6. Alright , fixed some loopholes

You can pick between mithril or gold , they both depend on actions ex)

150 actions

Gold : 2,500,000,000 2.5 billion
    Mithril : 8 mithril

7. Pretty good idea, but would be used as a shield against other players during osw.

No support

8. No xtals can be earned in these wars. Also Amoy have to do actions to earn stuff. If that is a loophole , I see clans with an alt and a main in them so it sounds nice . You can fight one person and not their clan , their clan cannot do outside hits either.

9. Yeah so many problems here, request a lock and fix the many problems.

10. It's mainly using alts to save yourself and studf

11. And in OSW , if your in one of these war , you may also not hit other players not in your war. If you want to hit the OSW enemies , then forfeit the war , simple , and if you forfeit , the enemy gets his reward based on hits like normal

12. never a set amount of gold. i could have my tiny alt scout my other tiny alt 150 times (i think you used to get 82 scouts per unload, but they reduced it to somthing else) so a couple unloads and boom my acc is 1/4th of the way to lc.

there can never be a reward for this. sorry.

13. With some suggestions from you guys and some help to fix the loopholes like some of my updates this could work , a way to war with one other person , this would also make people buy more xtals do the devs are happy too.

14. @ 111111111111111111 , maybe only attacks and and steals count .

15. So while in OSW I would just declare on my alt at night go to bed knowing I was safe then forfeit on my alt when I got up so I can continue in the OSW, rinse and repeat.

16. Then again this does need help , this is just the base idea

17. And since there are only 2 people fighting , these wars would last a short time . And if the other account is DTW , you can't declare war , remember that , you need a strong alt

18. This idea is a bit of a knock off of Val's bounty hunter idea.... The bounty hunter was far better though, was well organized, and was spent more then 10m on.

19. I like the idea anik. Its a cool one. Sounds fun.

Support for your 1v1 system of war concept.

20. Farmer posses a good anti argument. Missed that.