war idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kingsterp, Mar 13, 2013.

1. So I have a idea of how we could get more mith just like stock markets you would buy a share of a clan you want if tht clan offers shares you would pay for your share with mith and the price of the clan would decrease if no one bought a share every week tht way this idea is not abused and if you own a share of tht clan you could get a title tht instead of admin it says share holder this way getting mith would be easier but still be a gamble and based on the clans prestige and strength you could raise the price of a share

2. I like the idea. You would have to go way more in depth i you wanted it considered by admins though

3. Support but I needs a little more work

4. Support  …but needs more work done…as title says its an idea…no plan…and thats what missing…a plan how to realise it…but the idea id good 

5. OP your just Changing to much it's stupid. Mith Isn't so hard to get! If you war and are deticated to spending ur time, gold, and money for Xtal's u will get a nice stack. And if y'all wanna complain about using Xtal's try a war with none bigger side will kill u pinned the whole war.