War Glitch: Week 12, Round 4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-DarkAce07-I_I_I, Feb 16, 2013.

1. I am going to keep this short, since i am busy with war.
    I have been getting messages when i try to attack a person saying 'not enough units' when I had troop/spies. This just made the difference of KO and SKO just now. Anyone else experiancing this?
    :? :? :?
    ╔╗╔╗╔╗-- Proudly: Trident
    ╠╣║ .╠- -- & Chinese Triumph
    ╝╚╚╝╚╝-- & NWoCB

2. Same here

3. This is thanks to device processing power where your device hasn't processed your troops being 0ed yet the server has so sends the message. Hope thats helpful

4. Considering I was full troops and had no Inc that is not the problemo

5. :lol: ok well thats a glitch then ;)

6. They had a last minute match up so I have a feeling that's the problem

7. This glitch has stopped now...

8. It's a new war system... That's why the match up times have changed

9. You can thank ATA's horrible servers for that. Major lag can easily screw you over. I've gotten KOd a couple times while the system said I was still in KO. Talk about bogus.

10. You have to time your last HIT/SPY (action) at a certain time. The hits will be incoming even if you dont notice em yet. Its just a lag. You would have been KO anyways.

11. It's called lag dude it takes time between when you are shown you have 0 troops and when you actually have 0 troops

12. I think it was a little more than that cause our clan was winning comftabley and we had them pinned but some how they managed to pull back and win bye 17 bill after already using there crystals its BS!!!

13. My clan made 70b in the last 30mins yesterday. That's nothing spectacular

14. what after all your crystals are gone it shouldnt of happened period.

15. It isn't a glitch it is just lag, just deal with it that's what happens when you get a lot of inc at once.