war for Aussies Asians nz and euro

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ___RedWineJus___, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Come on devs this is not hard give us an Indy war fill the time slot and make people happy, keep us playing your game and we will spend money. With day light savings and a full time job , there is just not any wars I can hit, I'm sure I'm not the only person in this time zone with kids and a job. Fix this situation now pls or loose me from your game, no point to a world wide war game that does not provide a war that I can hit:(

2. The devs have always been anti Australasian

3. I'm European and I have loads of wars I can do

4. Agree. Get off your lazy asses Devs. An early evening war for asian times. Why must we wait until 10:00 at night?

Maybe we should start pinning their mids until they listen. 

5. Mods.

@ strategy

Who gives a  that you're European?

6. @Frog thread title mentions europe

7. 10:00 at night?? How is that even late I thought you had to stay up until 3AM or something

8. Mine starts at 11pm, I can not afford to stay up if I have to wake at 6am.

9. I'm uk and u regularly do 2am wars

Weekdays I have to get up at 6:45

Stop complaining

On the flip side it would be fairer to give them one war about 8pm

But tbh 11pm is ideal so idk what ur whinging about

10. The war in Australia is now @12:00am (only war I had the chance to hit is now too late)

11. 12 is a bit crap fair enough

12. I count 3 live threads for this now (although not a lot of effort in this one).

13. @mdj

Great! You can count. I'm so proud of you! But wtf is your point? Maybe we need three more threads until the DEvS get off their sorry butts and fix this.

14. Mind you what if you have work at 6 am or being a teenager you have school, maybe even both,

15. Perhaps frog, if you took a moment to think, you would realise that I made a polite, and deliberate point of highlighting of the depth of support.

It is also an observation that this particular thread is a rather underwhelming member of a very popular group.

16. I stay up way later then 1am to do wars and i have to be up at 6-7am. I guess some are just more dedicated into fitting the wars into schedule rather then complaining about the time slots.

17. It does seem strange that there is no indi war for this timeslot. Only reason I can think of is that it attracts some support issue that needs covering nighttime PST increasing ATA overheads.

The lack of players the devs have previously quoted doesn't stack up as an excuse for not doing an indi war at this time.

18. One at 6:30am GMT, or 7:30am GMT I would imagine would be the best time.

Still let's people from Europe/UK, all the way through to Australia war.

19. Au war is about 11hrs-13hrs infront of the us or their times anyway, but there's 2-4wars from 8am-12am everyday, i don't see the problem.

20. The wars are good around my schedule maybe you should try to move to the US theres a lot of opportunities.