WAR Compensation

Discussion in 'Wars' started by camcamtheasian1, Aug 12, 2013.

1. War compensation has been lacking with just 15 to 10 mith rewarded from vanished paladins. Most people war to get mith and equips. So why dont you just up it by like 5 to 10 mith. Make it so everbody gets something out of a war. wars cost people billions worth of pots and 2 crystals. just please add a little more mith for the loser side of war. ( does not count for no match scenarios) also the lose of one ee level is a bit of a turn of for some people. i really dont see the point in downgrading ee. so please developers, compensate the losers and new people for another reason to war even more :)

2. War is a sacrifice, if you can not take losing then don't war. Now if it is a bad match up it is a whole different story…

3. I disagree. I think the fact that they gave the VP eb for the losing team to earn their mith back is way more than enough compensation. I am not saying you are wrong i just think we get more than enough compensation for going through a war and coming out on the losing side. :)

4. Support op. I would add that winning team of war gets equal bump in mith drop from win. I will say again, there are fewer clans and players warring now. This increases poor matches. Many have spent two hours in losses to come out with at best equal mith they entered war with. Lets give a tiny bit more to encourage more participants to war.

This would also end the exploit some clans use to cast only two mith, not war, then hit tvp to net 10-12 mith from NOT warring.

5. If you lose a war, you deserve it. No doubt. .

You need to have a risk of loss if you want wars to be more interesting

6. There is no reason why your clan should not win against another clan in a war. Your clan should win all the time if you want it bad enough.

7. Right devil. If my clan had just WANTED it a little more wed have beaten Rising Hawks. Whatever bud. You're entitled to opinion on no compensation for loser. But watch as participants in ee dwindle to a tiny few

8. Exactly. You didn't work hard enough for it.

9. Rising hawks wants to win more than you, so they worked harder to ensure victory. How can I make it any simpler?

10. EE is for the clans with large amounts of GH/SSD/BFA/BFE. Joining a clan that is smaller/below usual calibre is a risk you take when warring. The fact you get any is a gift. Shut up and take the Mith, OP.

11. In my opinion, tvp mith repayment has reduced the cost to war dramatically. I dun think we should have any complaints on the mithril payout by tvp. Just be happy with it. :)

12. Do away with TVP altogether for losers, award individual participants miths based on their contribution based on existing formula,

Whether you're in a winning team or not, you get exactly what you deserve.

13. So you want the losers to gain mith from losing? That is not much of a penalty for being 2nd best.

14. Well Acetown your a mod so your programed. Many KaW players don't have the funds for xstalls for war. 9 and up you know. If I had a child I'd be concerned they wanted to spend $ on war game on going. Was the least KaW admin could do testing BFA BFE etc at our cost. Dang mall cops

15. Who said anything about penalty for losers? I'm actually saying Reward the losers who try.

Or keep on hearing the whines about bad matches because too few clans war. Doesn't matter to me either way.

16. Im glad someone said it.
    If You Are not already an EE Warrior then Don't war. Right Im_So_Insane ?
    So ATA hope you like your current income from EE War because (with red from quote stated) you appear to be close to max income from EE wars.

Go ahead and troll. It wont bother me, I wont be checking for replies.