War Clan for Noobies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TenTod, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Hey guys, i'm VictoryIsGreat.
    Me and the clan "c.m.r" and the clan "Fighting Illini" are starting a EE war clan for noobs/people that aren't accepted anywhere else.

How its gonna work: the two clans will be evenly matched every war as they r both small and roughly the same size. and it will be an even competition with war commanders on each side!

as this idea gets more popular MORE clans will be created for the same or slightly higher players, such as 1mil cs-ish size

***EDIT*** MANY SPOTS ARE STILL OPEN FEEL FREE TO APPLY TO C.M.R ANYTIME.
    FIGHTING ILLINI WILL THEN START FILLING UP AFTER C.M.R IS FULL AT 25 TO 30***

WE ACCEPT ALTS ALSO IF MEET REQUIREMENTS. COME GET YOUR EE!

current requirements:

600k cs MAXIMUM (haha thats weird to say isn't it) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    no xtals needed <----- yep no needed. :D :D :D
    close to having 25 lands explored (all of low lands)

so thats it basically.
    any questions? wall me.
    we will be doing as many wars as we can.

thanks,
    -victory

2. This is awesome. And im not even trolling.

3. Sounds like a good idea actually, let small attack builds have fun warring

4. Wouldn't you lose though?

5. yes i thought also! and if we get 35ish in 2hours we can do war 4 :) lol may or may not happen we will see

6. well it matter which clan wars better

7. Eh, if its for fun good luck bud.

8. Yes, have a high amount sign up on each side, say 35 members and 35 members to avoid gh war clans that war in 26-30 range

9. worm if u could help us by sending any small players looking for war or even eb send them our way. we need alot of people still lol ;) :D

10. Sure I can try

11. thanks you we will be warring war 5 but need 46 more or so for war 4 its an unbelievable ammount of people lol

12. Check my wall, got some small builds

13. I'm just thinking out loud here, but with the creation of these EE war clans, they're is going to be an abundance of them. Everyday it seems another one is created. This is spreading the player base out, just like our current clan-situation. We have more clans than necessary.

Is yet another clan really needed? But, back to this specific clan. Do you think that accounts that meet your requirements are really ready to war? I mean, all in all, it is a 'good plan', as in nice. Nice to give the smaller guys a chance. But do you really want their first experience (or following ones, depending on how long this goes for) to be against clans that HAVE xtals, stats, etc., or the possibility of repeatedly getting no matches due to your requirements.

Where you talk about the clans always being matched up against one another, that sounds like an exploit to me..

Just constructive criticism, feel free to ignore it.

14. Idk not a exploit if they are both warring, would be exploit if they pwar off it

15. Worm with 600k max cs I think the odds of ANY of the gh clans matching them is slim to none.

16. Bump to top of active topics. C.M.R is trying to get enough in both clans for war 5 at 5am est.

All small guys feel free to apply now!

17. Great idea! Make a 1-2mil cs clan :) so my 2 weak accounts can war.

18. Ok jake, after we will the noob clans lol. Send anyone small c.m.r's way