war build questions

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llI___ZreK-oT_GnoB___llIll, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Hello all, i recently returned to kaw and found out it seems to be mostly eb farms....so i started to build for farming ebs to grow, but wish to eventually build into a war KD build. Im currenty under the impression that a hlbc hybrid could be best for war as with items i can hit alot larger kd AND have well balanced def/atk stat for troop and spy alike, yet i was curious as to others thoughts on builds. Id like to know all ideas possible before i make my decision :) i tried looking in forums but am on idevice so maybe i missed an already existing thread... Any and all help here is appreciated, as its an honest inquiry :) Thanks everyone

2. Hybrids suck for war unless you have a ridiculous bfa.

Go spy or attack build with spy towers.

3. I personally like my build. But it depends really on what you want to do. You can be a pure spy, but you've got to invest a lot in pots. Because pure spies are used in stripping. You can go full attack no spy, they good for stripping people for the spies. Hansel is good as well, or your idea of equal amounts. Which I personally think is really hard to do and your stats for spy and troops will be very low. My opinion: find out what you want to do, then go after it.

4. Reason hybrids suck: you are more vulnerable and weaker in both attack ad spy strength.

With new pots a Hansel can easily win attacks vs a hlbc attack build coming out of the pin so no point in having more attack buildings. You'll be an easy target.

5. Hmm okay, thanks for the input 

6. Yeah hybrids are an EB build :lol:

Either do pure spy, hansel, or attack build with spy towers like troll said, that is my build.

7. Towers 