war and not gettin a match up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hiya767, Mar 26, 2013.

1. We where all ready to war we had spent mith and all our monry and then it says we carnt get a match up so we have wasted all our money and mith for nothing so i think we shoukd get 100 mith or something. I hope u read and agree.

2. uh...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

3. If u already used mith then that's ur mess up doesn't get calculated into payout untell u get notification 1hr before war start

4. 2 DAYS IN A ROW AT SAME CLAN, WE SIGNED UP IN FIRST 2 MINUTES I DEMAND RECALCULATION OF MATCHUPS

5. think about it, they want us to war more, so tht means we will buy xtals. but why should we keep buying xtals if we dont get a match up. and if they want us to war more the find a better match up system so this doesnt keep happening to people tht spend all their gold and wait all day for war

6. Huh idk  just idk

7. It's happened 2 days in a row now I'm getting a little tired of this

8. Quit ya whinin and email devs your probs

9. No there should atleast be all refundes to all ppl who wanted to war and did not get to its only fair!

10. Exactly what omet said

11. Dude it's your fault for casting mith before you should. I don't buy mith or pots until I'm matched up. And I definitely don't spend mith until an hour before. No support

12. No there shouldn't because you casted when you signed up not when it said cast so it is your fault.

13. So we should get a match anyway this is a game where u war and if u want u should so it does not.matter when we cast mith it matters cos we carnt war it has happend twice in a 2 days

14. Would u rather not war and save pots or get a mismatch of 10 or more ppl

15. I would war we all wanted to war and we carnt 2daya in a row we get withdrawn that just shockin

16. Yeah i agree i mean they didnt even match us up…
    we should get somethingidk what thoXD

17. I say we should see if the decs can get zaft destiny or theology and geometry to be "war clan on call". If you get no match then you can opt in to fight one of those clans.

Of course they can use their full roster and you only get your war roster that signed up. It might be a little lopsided but you only wanted to war right?

18. We would get owned yed but my point is that the clan has been wihdrwan twice in 2days shockin and i used.my mith cos i was ready for war cos 2time in 2 days it the only time and i and alot of other are not happy about it.