War against Zaft?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Jul 14, 2013.

1. My war is not against Zaft - my war is against people cheating on the game, breaking ToU and acting because of jealousy.
    I don't want anyone in the clan who is not following rules of KaW.
    Going to be strip / farmed by Zaft - I don't care about the game anymore.
    PPl who aren't Mod's talk in the Moderators Pal Room and try to silence me for staying straight.
    Yes, I am done with the game - but I never been a coward, always said my opinion.
    Good luck for you ppl staying here - leaded by clan owners not knowing what they doing.
    Listening to Moderators enjoying to silence people (there is no other reason to be one instead of having power).
    I loved the community - and a 1000 cs is like a a 10 mil cs - he is a person who has to learn; but he is a person.
    Good bye to you - Thanks to my friends to stand behind me / thanks to the good writers in the Forums (Wulf, Moose) ... Thanks for the time I have wasted here.

Teja

Zaft: enjoy, I am not fighting back against 300 ppl who are just followers - I am fighting against cheaters who share their account.

2. Fighting for what you believe in. Can't go wrong. Respect

3. Forums are really hating on ZAFT now! :lol: We don't care...

4. Finally. Getting tired of these "i don't care" threads.

5. (; Teja is inspiring. LB not giving a single ****.

6. So....

- All moderators are power hungry.
    - Clan owners don't know what they're doing.

****, I should just quit too.

7. Why do all these people think we give a **** if they hate zaft I hate many things but you dont see me posting on forums (noobs cough cough) so complain else where like crying on zaft wall or something

8. Isn't accusing people of cheating against ToU? Just pointing it out but it won't do anything because he fills(filled) their pockets. :roll:

9. Exactly my thought process. Just a bunch of false generalizations made by OP.

10. @Mew: Teja's leaving anyway, doesn't really matter at this point

11. Yeah. I'm happy. Don't want any more of this stupid complaining threads.

12. These* I really need AC off.....

13. Doea this mean your hitting Redstar? 

14. Accusing ppl doing so it's wrong. Knowing ppl doing so it's right.
    It's just - devs are catching small fishes. Big ones lie to them and they believe.

Teja

15. man....Teja  Im sad now.

16. Support Teja

17. Full support and respect tej! Hes fighting for the right of hundreds of free players in this game and his reward is having those same players spit and gang up on him. You all need to know the facts before trashing people. Good luck tej i hope things go well for you bro

18. Teja had a bundle of 15 fucks today

An hour later he had 15 fucks left

How many FUCks were given this day?

0, 0 fucks were givin. Your fighting against family but I knew you not as a friend but a good leader who knew what he wanted.

Bye teja

19. Who exactly are you hitting Teja?

20. Bye teja
    Stupid noobs...