War Advice?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *lllllKOB_IBB_Ian-B---6810lllll (01), Dec 29, 2012.

1. Okay to start off, I will admit that at the end of this post I wouldn't blame you if you thought I was a noob. :|

So I was recently looking through all the info I could get my hands on about the Estoc Wars, as I missed quite a bit while I was gone, or so it seems. I noticed that it looked quite fun, and considered joining a clan for one.

And then I remembered my past experiences with wars. ;) I don't have the best track records lol

Let's get this out in the open, shall we?

I have never won a system war before

Feels good to get that off my chest lol. So why are you posting here

2. Damn ampersand.

... you may ask? I was wondering if anybody could give me some advice as to how to improve in wars, so I could join in the fun.

Thanks for reading!

KOB

3. OMG

I HAVE A SUDDEN URGE TO MAKE A SNOWMAN MADE OUT OF GRASS.

4. OMG

I HAVE THE SUDDEN URGE TO COPY THAT GUY

5. 1. Have a clan that is good at teamwork and following orders.
    2. Dont Xtal right away, wait for the go ahead by your leader
    3. Stay aware of the other sides knockout times, knock them out right away(again needing teamwork)
    4. Report incoming hits
    5. Work together on targets at the very start and through out. The start of an estoc war is a mad rush to ko the other teams spy's and get an early lead.
    That's all I can think of right now. Hope this helped :)

6. Anybody that isn't a complete noob?

7. You've come to the wrong place...

8. Thank you Yogi. You're not a noob :p

9. Was that directed towards me I-b-b?

10. Just listen to the owners and admins, they will tell you who and when to hit.

Delta, I have a sudden urge to farm you.

11. Ok. Good 

12. Management feel free :)

Unless.you are.a.mighty forum warrior sensei

13. I have 5/1 I'm a baws still in war xD

14. Yogi gave great advice for EE wars.

15. Whoops, didnt me to post.

Also, if you are close to KO and getting incoming hits, self KO so you lose less plunder for your team. That is essential! You lose a lot less when you KO yourself than when the enemy does.

16. Thanks I love kaw! And to add on to what he said, when you self ko you only lose plunder but when you get Ko'ed the enemy takes some of your plunder. So it's a lot less costly to self ko

17. Exactly. Man we know our EE stuff ;)

18. Thanks both of you :) that's really good advice. I hope to put it into practice tomorrow :)