War 9 - several clans reporting same oddities during war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Anyone else notice peculiarities during war 9? I've had random other players mention similar things they experienced.

players that I shouldn't have been able to get through, I could. While players I SHOULD have been able to hit, I couldn't get through.

Did the dtw/DTS switch get glitched when turned off?

(I even double checked to see if I had mithed and had my armor on. Haha)

2. (and no, this isn't about winning or losing a war, it's about odd game mechanics)

3. Well. 6 was the same. I was winning on attack builds (with 4mill adt) with attacks. Losing assa on maybe 1.2/3.2 spy accounts.. But winning higher up.
    Was also some interesting ko/sko glitches

4. Hmmm heard this as well from others, lady cuffs

5. Yo clan sucks assssssssssss

6. @Grape-statless-alt, 

7. The war schedule for war #9 shows that hit restrictions were "turned off".

8. Jedi, who were you trying to hit that you couldn't? Maybe i can help answer questions for you. Your guys were pinned immediately, if you tried hitting one of ours with high troop level coming from pin then you have almost no chance at successfully plundering them. But if you hit bigger build with low troop level you could get through easier

9. This post makes sense lol i was getting dtw on bigger than me both atk/Scout while target was open? immortal maybe???

10. I've had that also last week. Hit someone I definitely should've succeeded on, way more bfe than him, and a lot more raw stats, and failed half of my unload

11. Interesting. In war 10 ee had the same player get ko twice in 3 minutes...all could see official ko announcement in cc. No xstal used. Weird.

Minor thing in the context of being smashed. Made me laugh.

12. They are called chaos wars for a reason my friend;p