War 7 flop

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mahamatra, Sep 28, 2013.

1. We all know what happened today. The sign up clock was messed up and the war was scheduled to start 2 hours earlier. The developers sprung into action and made necessary changes to the clock. I cast my wave after that and got my notice clearly stating that I have chosen to take part in war 7. But after the match up was made, an hour before the war starts, I get a notice saying that I haven't chosen to take part in war 7. This is sincerely very frustrating and I didnt like one bit of it. This is one of the only few wars I can even take part in. The timings suck for Asian countries.

Give me an explanation to this Devs. I'm sure you don't have an answer to this one :/

2. Hog barcode copy much..?

3. Hi bc, I have no intentions in copying your tags. These tags were given to me by blodtorst, my rancor season 1 clan.

4. I complained in wc and that get me perm silenced :( :( :(

5. That sucks hk

6. Personally I hate all barcodes. Zeros and Os are the way of the future

7. Devaya will most probably say those names ate loop holes and they take advantage of the system. That's what happened to the WVI names in season 1, we weren't even given nobility points to make changes to the name.

8. *developers. Dang autocorrect

9. Bloodthrost BC came first than HoG... So really you guys copying him 

10. Bloodthorst*

11. This happened to a lot of us guys that warred with TAKA..

I am a war player n find it ever so frustrating to cast woc n not war..
    When I casted I was roulghly # 15/29..the clan won the war convincingly so because of this stuff up I have missed out on my rewards...

How are we going to be compensated because this is not wat we won't to happen agen...