WAR 7 Compensation

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nicksterox, Sep 29, 2013.

1. I am yet to receive the promised compensation for war 7 and i casted early then had to recast most of my clan received theirs, I'm curious who else is experiencing this problem. Great job devs :roll:

2. I did not get nothing neither.devs can you double check please?

3. I didn't get anything either. You're not the only one

4. I casted for war 7 and got to nothing

5. I hope devs give people who re casted a better compensation.

6. I too havent got the promised compensation from the developers. I cast and recast my wave, but got a notice saying I hadnt chosen to take part in war. Please fix this devs.

7. Same here. I casted and recasted but no compensation yet. Devs please check on it. Ty

8. Devs are obviously not the brightest. Devs your business running skills are horrible. You reward people who didnt recast more then those who did?! How does that make sense!! I dont understand your thinking why should i get 1 less rancor and 40 less mith for being active opposed to someone sleeping please explain please this is ridiculous!!

9. Not Rewarding ppl that casted twice ??? Our clan had the roster to register n coulnd war altho casts wer looking ok! Those that could recast should b rewarded even better !!!

10. ATA needs to invest in quality control .. Jeez ..

11. I casted before I went to sleep woke up after matchup was done to see I had to re cast but I was sleeping. I got nothing

12. Still waiting on mine to. Devs mess up, then say they compensating us, yet 24 hrs later and still nothing

13. Didnt you get 2 xtals?

14. Complaining lot you are !!! Shame on you guys !
    Atleast Be happy for us that Got the compensation .... LoLoLOLO