WAR 6 EE CHAOS WAR (seal give away)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MotoMaji, Apr 14, 2014.

1. I will give away 1 seal to the first 4 war clans that for war 6 commit here officially and do not use a single SH or GH in their roster. PS are allowed if not more than 50% of roster is PS.

Hopefully war 6 will give some willing war commanders time to set up a roster if interested.

Remember only the first 4 to officially commit on here (war commander or owner of war clan post) will I give a seal to so there is no question of me picking favorites if more than 4 clans do this(I doubt it).

Maybe people will realize those are fun wars and maybe they won't but hey there is plenty of bigs that get left out every single EE war now.

If this is a massive fail then oh well I tried 

2. U can't give someone a seal but u can gift them with a googleplaystore card or iTunes card

3. Let me rephrase I will come to ur clan, drop a seal, then leave

4. Bravo full support :geek:

5. Support about time

6. I already proposed this, or similiar, every Sunday. It has to be the majority of clans to make it work. I support your idea in principle, however.

7. I picked 4 clans cause I'm only willing to use 4 seals to bribe people to try and have different rosters that IMO were always more fun but not everyone thinks that way.

I am hoping if 4 atleast do it, there will be atleast one match between those 4 if not 2 matches.

8.  sad even bribery isn't working

9. I don't think the war clans that use SH's really care for 1 seal for a chance of loosing a precious war over a seal that they can buy themselves. And many clans do a HTE with items for tracker and wc only.

Nice idea though. Support

10. Ya I guess your right spyro

11. Spyro on point. Unless ALL clans do it, all the 4 clans that did will just get mstch with a clan using Top 50 lb.