War 5

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -RaiNBow_DaSh-NooBLeT-, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Red here
    Just want to say that War 5 of test is annoying!
    Lag everywere, troop and spy bars disappearing, KO happening earlier when u still have 1/4 troops/spies left!
    Other wars been great but war 5 is being stupid? Anyone else having those problems ehh? :(
    Also new , new mechanic i believe? Can only see plunder now no actions or anything? Any ideas?
    Red

2. They made that u can't see the enemy's action or kos for less lag i believe.

3. Obvs isn't working :lol:

4. I have these problems in all wars. All I do is drink a cup of cement and try a different strategy so far only one has worked but it wasn't so leggy that day.

5. Warred on PC & didn't had a problem at all....

6. casted 25mith and get 28 mit. WTH only 3mith extra :( dev playing with us

7. I casted over 50 Mithril and only got 33 mith from payour :( I must say something is terribly wrong!

8. ... I bought they didn't show actions and the other things so it would be harder to use bots if somebody would correct me

9. Nope your right they have had that for a hit now

10. This post hurts my brain... Setting that aside

OP :
    - did you cast mith during war prep, or before?
    - hidden actions and delay in plunder updates is on purpose to Make war more 'fair'
    -I experienced the worst lag ever 4G, wifi - both the same so I agree there.

That's pretty much it, I'll reserve my ?!?!? For official kaw post on w5/6 thread later lol.