WAR 4 BOYCOTT!!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -kerplunk-, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is what title says simple fast place for clans and or players to sign up below saying to the devs we will not do war 4 because they ignore what we are trying to say and dont realize there own flaws. with season 2 only few weeks away its best we stand up now rather then complain in season 2 yet again.....

simply post why you or your clan will not do war 4 keep it simple and fast (they get confused when you post too many big words)

yes im a statless alt :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

2. This is a ridiculous reason to use a statless alt.

3. If say it but I'm tempted for the war clan I'm in to be the only one that signs up

4. I mean the war clan that ill join

5. Don't have to boycott anything....

I expect a massive exodus of people with this T6 crap lol

6. why just war 4? also, my clan wont be boycotting but we will be effectively causing no matches when the devs should have. anytime we get a match that we are severe underdogs... expect no mith and no xstals... it is the only way to not waste our money on wars we could never win because the matchup system is flawed.

-Skip

7. Let's all impede our kingdoms growth because we don't like an update.

Lets let everyone else grow

8. Why can't I post kaw_admin thread? Do I need pc?

Summer time sadness 

9. Kov, click "forums" instead of "active topics". Then click on "strategy" and the thread is at the top. You should be able to post

10. Ha! Tyvm devil 

11. @skippy It's not so much the system being flawed as it is some clans just suck. I looked at your clan page and saw your clan wanted 1m ssd, that is butter defense especially when facing good clans. 

12. [@mr dead,your dumb if we don't test wars then how are they suppose to improve?With every fail test they are getting closer to finding the perfect ee war algorithm./color]

13. SURE SORA!! watever was just tryin to get ppl to stand up...idk main is in a good clan but if they dont fix new clans wont start warrin and that means less new blood to ee

plz lock

14. if you're going to post stupid crap, lost stupid crap with your main
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.