war 3

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rahatan, Sep 19, 2013.

1. war3 for my war clan was a little un even... or majorly uneven. We are ranked in prestiege over 1000 in articels of confederation and we whent against perkutut army. Hardley fair in my opinion. I just got into war and am about to quit.

2. Heres what -mayhem- said
    Dev's. Forgive me for my ignorance but, y'all match clans based on hit factor? Bfe? Bfa? Raw stats? So please inform me how y'all came to the conclusion that AoC & PA was a good match. Hit factor?? 9 of their players are too small for our top 5 to hit. That is 32% yet a no match is thrown at 3%? Yeah PA did great ,with14 gh would wouldn't. I think you developers have missed the big picture on the EE wars, we all war cause its fun. Well, y'all have managed to take all the fun away with the recent matchup's. maybe if you developers spent just a fraction of your time looking at the game from the gamers point of view instead of the bankers point of view, you'd get more players involved. Who wants to war when you have no chance or hope. Fine job on not correcting the exploits, & taking the fun out of the game

3. Dont quit so early! Just started

4. here is some advice for you...... Keep warring. You will most likely lose a few wars, but you will win a few as well, and winning is fun! Don't give up. Regroup and try again. Here is also some math for you to consider......

1. Every win raises your rancor by 2. Every loss decreases your rancor by 1, so if you have a 50/50 win loss ratio, you're still doing great.

2. You are not risking any mithril because the vanished paladin EB will allow you to recover most/all of your mith

3. The 2x EB and enhanced haunting make cash really really easy to come by, so even of you lose a bit of cash in the war, you can recover it easily.

Don't quit warring. Its to your Benifit to try a few more times 

5. thanx moose. Great advise

6. Glad to lend a hoof. I'd like to see you earn some nice war equipment. 

7. Haha got the crown. Ut seems better then newest trinket

8. Moose that's all fine and dandy but instead of just patting on back and saying get back in ther why don't u look at the match up. It was sick can't hit top successfully can't hit bottom std. Too many barcodes which I thought was already handled. I have been matched against them twice in a week and both were terrible mis matches. But thanks for answering

9. sorry. Perkutut army was better than you. They were more organized and you lost. Blame it on the lag. Blame it in the devs. Blame it in bad hit ratios. But for god sakes, never ever ever blame a loss on your self or your inferior war strategy.

Some clans really know how to put a good war roster together, and they kick a lot of ass. Some/many clans don't.

Sorry you met a kick ass clan. The match up was fair, although nearly every loser in this game will cry otherwise.

Pull your selves up and war again. And maybe, just maybe, try to analyze honestly what went wrong and what went right. It will get you farther than whining.

10. Although I do not war this acct, I do war one, my loosing streak is getting to the point of embarrassment ...... But I continue to try , my whole clan continues to try. No complaints just war. Thanks to all who match us, and props to all who continue to try this ee system. Yhanks to the devs for offering us many options in gameplay ! I'm done now. See ya next war!