War 3 sign up is wrong

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dimma_MaCHiNE, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Why does the sign up end in sub 2 hours when war starts at 6pm Gmt?

2. Try closing KaW and reopening it and see if that fixes it.

If not you might have to turn your ipod off and turn it back on to resync the time.

3. Do what Xilver said..

Ask your clannies next time. If they don't know, questions thread.

4. Clocks are showing match up in less than 2 hours , war 3 should be 6 gmt , at this rate it will be 4 gmt, and more upset Europeans

5. Depends where you are in Europe. Because Britain now are on BST, not GMT

6. I understand UK is on BST which is 1 hour of GMT 6pm GMT = 7pm BST = 5.45 hours time till war starts so why is match up 3 hours before war starts?

7. I don't think people are grasping the point here. The war clock still has 1:40 to run. At that point matches will be made and it will be two hours till war starts. So regardless of time zones round 3 will start in 3 hours and 40 minutes.

War 3 was scheduled to start in 5 hours and 40 minutes so something is amiss.

Hope this clarifies our concerns

8. We are well aware of bst and gmt , please go to war times and do your own calculations , war 3 WILL start 2 hours earlier than the time posted

WHY DON'T PEOPLE LISTEN 

9. Oh yeah .... Bit weird..

10. I have restarted device and time to signup is the same. 2 hours difference from time posted on the forum. This is very frustrating for someone who can only war a few days per week. Due to the high potential for miscommunication and inactives my clan has had to cancel today's war. This is what the trial weeks were for. Why are we changing up ee in the middle of the season?!!! Tweak ee after the season ends please devs!

11. Eureka people can now see the problem 
    The war clock has started 2 hours or so early

[​IMG]

12. If this war starts earlier I could do it..but it may be a glitch and go back to normal in an hour.

13. We need confirmation from Kaw_admin , I can't see them being able to delay the war clocks

14. Lol empire yeah the Europe players are suffering big time with these new times. And yeah I hear ya about the clock timer

15. Next time you might want to put more effort into your OP if you want people to understand you.

16. And kaw admins well there at as quick at responding to questions as a granny running for the bus

17. @Justice, if you had the patience to read the op properly than you would have understood it rather than by glancing at it and being a muppet in your response.

[​IMG]

18. KaW_admin works on PDT. So I believe it's 05.30 for them. I hope they get to the office in time to fix it 