War 27 (4/19/2015) Devs please look into matching...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISI-IOI-IRI-IAI, Apr 20, 2015.

1. It's really getting old. Matching is way off. We've matched one of the Death On The Battlefield clans a few times in a row now & every time they are significantly bigger then us. Now the first few times we just sucked it up. Whatever, sometimes mis-matches happen.

This last time has almost discouraged me from even bothering with all the work it takes putting a roster together.

As you can see if you view this war (which we aren't even going to fight) you matched our under 350m vs with their over 600mcs.

Do you guys understand they are almost twice as big as us?

Can you please explain why? Do you guys take bfe/bfa & hit range into account even though these things are disabled in primal?

Even their other clan Death 0n The Battlefield casted for war 27 & were also bigger then us but closer to our cs yet you still matched us with a clan nearly twice our size.

To be clear I am not complaining about being matched vs DotB. I enjoy warring them but every time there is over a 100-300m cs difference in favor of them & I'd love to know why?

In a game where numbers are one of the biggest factors, how can you miscalculate them so badly?

2. Maybe there's just not enough people warring so the match makings broken and kaw has finnaly reached the state of "kae" kingdoms at ebs.

3. Just hit ebs it easier

4. This

5. I'll take a no match instead a bs match ............. Jus saying

6. I agree, wasting two hours for a loss is pointless. Id rather do tvp

7. Go outside and play some baseball. Maybe go to the mall and buy a milkshake and pick up chicks. Like me.

8. Thats what messed up win or lose its meant to be fun.

9. There were many clans warring. SotUW was around 300m cs. Rawwrrr was around 400m cs. We were slightly under 350m cs. We matched over 600m cs. There were also many other clans I didn't calculate cs for like 1000corpses, xXPsYcH0S1S_3N717YXx, I-N-S-U-R-G-E-N-C-E, guerrieri perpetue, Division 1, etc. I'm sure they were all around our size too.

It's gotta be the system taking bfe/bfa into account even though these things are disabled in primal. That's the only explanation. If this is the case the devs really need to fix it. Causes too many mismatches and makes primals even more less enjoyable.

10. You casted 5 Tanks and 10 SH...who were you aiming for?

11. Ah sh? Ok enjoy your mismatch no sympathy

12. Not "all sh" and I do not want or need you or anyone else's "sympathy". I'm asking devs to look into matching &/or explain why these match ups are occurring as well as if bfe/bfa/hit range are being taken into account even though they are disabled.

Also you should wake up and realize that ps1 are the sh of primals so if you have gripes with sh you have gripes with every war clan cause they all use sh or ps1.

13. Noob tears. You gotta love it. I just see from your roster you got 5 tanks and some have big bfa. You get what you deserve.

14. Ps1? You mean hansel? Nothing wrong with a big hansel

15. Bfa.... Please tell me you're not serious.... Its a primal war. Bfa and bfe doesn't count, its a primal war

16. this happen too in war 25 primal,so much gap in cs.matchup system broken way too far.

17. I told u earlier sora, the matching system matches ur tops vs their tops. That is why the bigs/small stacked roster in primal is risking to run

18. BLASPHEMY!

Lul didn't read

19. Matches 11 tops with 5? No. Were that the case we'd have matched one of the 6 other clans with 5 big tops who are closer to us in cs. I think it's bfa. System includes our bfa in match up even thought it's disabled.

20. Sora thought it was round war while he was making rosterit happens but we cannot do anything only devs can do something