War 18 Glitch?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by War-Kage, Jun 19, 2015.

1. At 12:50 prior to war end, our entire clan waves and gets down. We check the plunder update at 10:00 and 5:00 until war end and we are down 200M.

Our war commander gives the order for 2 of us to come up with 10 seconds left and plunder in an attempt to win. Both of us do and neither of us take incoming (other than scouts which don't give the other team plunder). Neither of us sko'd or were ko'd. We made 300M in plunder. However, we still LOST the war by over 1.2 Billion.

After the war CC is in chaos. People claiming others must have come up and gave up plunder, etc. Luckily I had a number of friends on the other side. These people claim the plunder was made in the last second or so of war on numerous people who swear they did not come up (and who had sko'd at the 12:50 mark and should have been down for the rest of the war).

While it is possible that some people are not admitting they came up, I must wonder, is this a glitch? If the system allowed for plunder in the last second of the war on these other kingdoms, than that glitch cost the war.

Have any of you experienced a glitch of this type at the end of an war which allowed plunder on kingdoms which should have been ko for the rest of the war?

Edited: becuz spellin' is importunt

2. War heroes are glitchy.

3. Sounds like you has a good old fashioned mole

4. Reports said your #1,#2,#3. Also opened. That's where the plunder came from. But having said that thou. If they didn't touch any action(s) they shouldn't have been forced up.

5. Someone probably came up

6. Thanks iiWARzz. They insist they did not come up and I am taking them at their word. Thus the question mark on this thread title - was it possibly a glitch?

7. Isn't it 7-12 min ko?

Just checked
    7-13
    Ignore this

8. Thats the ImaXstalAnSaveUsAllOnTheDL32 bug.

9. LOL

10. Mmm no support

11. Somebody lied

12. Lmao so funny u actually posted a thread on this. We all magically got plunder at the end. Yes none of u came up. I wont name names but it was a good war and both sides had their chance. I think over 50% of ur side came up but who knows. Maybe u all didnt trust each other just like after war

13. You had a mole buddy and a leak they threw the war for you welcome to kaw get use to it.

14. Not really a glitch, there's a lot of people who are asshats in the Indi wars, it happens. You just move on.