War 15

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jaso15555, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Hello all, I have come to the forums to request something from clans that have decided to do war 15.

It appears that my EE and rancor level will run out tomorrow after war 16, and obviously if you look at them, it is clear that I don't want them to be lost.

I was curious if any clan would be willing to host me for war 15, I am an sh and quite good at war, I am on a pc so I can get ko's pretty easily and also I will always listen to war commanders orders no matter what.

The issue is that during the sign up(1pm) I will be be busy from 11am-1pm, so I cannot sign up for war 15, i am hoping that A clan will let me enter into their clan tomorrow morning before war 14 begins, and once war 14 is initiated and sign ups are over, I can cast my woc at like 8:05am for war 15 and leave, I guarentee I will be back by roughly 1:30, reading and waiting to war, its just I cannot cast for war 15 like a normal person, if any clan is interested please either post below or wall me :D

2. [​IMG]
    This belongs in wc...

3. that was epic^

4. actually it doesn't belong in wc because I can't convey all the information I wish to convey + i will not get legitimate clan offers, just terrible clans looking for a sh, I'm more interested in clans that know what they are doing. Also if your only reason for commenting is to hate or say things that don't corralate with the topic at hand I request for you to leave my forum, thank you :)

5. Jaso all good your a sh, here is where your problem is 1) you bfe is below average 2) your bfa is as well.

as a sh those 2 are very important, having sh in your roster isnt just about lower your clans total cs, its about how far each sh can hit up the enemy roster

6. Good luck finding a clan, ignore the fail trolls, they are just lonely in life and need someone to hate on to feel like they are worth anything, you'll find a clan 

7. I know haha i'm not saying i'm an extremely good sh and I will be a huge asset to your clan, I'm just saying i know what im doing, i know how to work the build, I've been an sh for a while and i'm experienced, and I'm looking for a clan that will take me :) and trust me I have no issue with hitting people successfully lol

8. Alright well i'm going to bed now so any clan that is interested please just wall me.

9. U r not sh dude

10. What ^^ he said

11. Not to mention that you are an easy target to attack, considering your attack defense stats are lower than your attack stats