war 14 indy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Forgiving_Warrior, Jul 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IF I WAS TO DO WAR 14 PRIMAL INDIVIDUAL
    WHO WOULD JOIN IF SO COMMENT ON HERE AND MY WALL

IF I HAVE MORE THAN 50 people I WILL SET UP AN INDY

2. Uhm...

It doesn't work like that.

3. Read my last forum .. Jeez

4. Seth,read the post about primal ways dying.

5. Or you could link it on the thread so people know what on earth you're on about

6. Or you could press the back button ?

7. Just let this thread die.

8. What happened to your build? Weren't you a hansel?

9. Looks like you have 1 on your wall 

10. She keeps deleting everyone on her wall, maybe puts them on a ss, or maybe she doesn't believe in beggars can't be choosers? Who knows 

11. I posted her wall before and she deleted me. She just wants attention it seems. She's not serious.

12. Or maybe have some sort of war build

13. No such thing as a war build

14. My builds not bad. I was just 4th in plunder out of the Indi war I participated in. The whole concept was to have fun from the last thread wasn't it?

15. Isn't this the same person that posted a few months ago about setting up a sh roster?
    And weren't you a sh?
    Glad you saw the error of your ways op.

16. I probly missed something. How would you make it primal? You can't just take everyone's bfa.. can you?

17. I think what op meant was he/she was recruiting regular indi warriors with no primal ️clan to join her/him in order to create few primal rosters so they can war on those time slots.

18. What happened to battlegrounds oracle?

19. How am I supposed to understand what you're talking about if you make no reference to it at all?

20. And you cant control an indi war, you cast and leave and the system matches you up.

I don't think you understand wars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.