war 10(just finished)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Arggedion, Feb 18, 2015.

1. My clan vicious cutthroats had an unfair war against malevolent slayers. This was because that particular clan had 16 members for the war which is a breech of that particulars wars own rules for that war which stated that their would be a max of 15 on each side. I would like a bit of compensation for this and an explanation of why it happened.

Arg out. Peace

2. I also was there and we had 7 INACTIVES annnddd also a mole... wtf kaw fr

3. I see your problem, just keep growing and that problem sorta goes away. Still moles, but not as many inactives

4. Yea they had an extra person it lost the war for us.

I demand compensation.

5. I would like to also add that mods don't make any rules.

6. Daphnia told me that I couldn't wear Coconut Bikini's in CC?

That's a mod making up a rule, no?

7. that is tyranny!!!

8. Sounds more like a personal rule erok.

9. Hardly can blame KaW 

10. You didnt even mith up for war.

I guess its better than your last war where you got a shattered sword for being inactive.

11. strkg cheese is a great WC and the reason our loss was bad instead of horrific

12. Honestly. Nobody cares

13. I mithed up the 2 mith spells I have unlocked on that account

14. If you dont like the bracket your in grow into a different one

15. I told ally agree

16. The 16/15 thing is not uncommon. The side with 16 usually is the one at a disadvantage because the extra is usually a statless noob in which is also usually a mole, spammer, etc.

Suck it up.

17. Come to think of it I was WCing the team you played against that war & STRING-CHEESE had his main & alt on your side as well as his statless alt on our side as a mole who spammed our CC and gave us false information like telling us enemies xtalled when they didn't to try to get us to xtal so he can counter.

If anything we were at a disadvantage since you WC was a spammer/mole on our side and you still lost.

There was also no mole on your team as Arc suggested.

18. If you had 7 inactive the number of mems in other clan had nothing to do with your loss. Inactives , moles, spammers etc are a chance you take casting for indi.