war 1 compensation was lackluster

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IX_THoR_XI, Sep 1, 2014.

1. I got 50 mith and 2 medallions after being locked out of war. I thought the devs could have done better. Thought it would have been more appropriate to raise everyone's ee level or hand out xstals or seals.

Reason
    - this was the first war of s1 and they botched it.
    - plenty of ppl had to wake up early 4 war only to get stressed out by being locked out. Def feel that everyone's time was wasted.
    - not everyone got locked out. Those that didn't get locked out were involved in a futile war that resulted in losing gold from hits, from burned pots and from using pots in war. Those individuals might have also xstaled in this war not know what was going on.
    - plenty of ppl had to needlessly bank gold in order to war only.
    - devs could have responded quickly in forums or wc but did not do so about this issue which could have resolve much confusion. Usually devs are quick to respond but i was surprised that I didnt got a response from devs till 4 hours after issues came up. Come on man, communicate!
    - because devs did not communicate, I declined to participate in ind war 2 because I didn't want to b locked out again. Why? Lack of communication!

Honestly 50 mith and 2 medallions is ok. It's like giving out the bare minimum compensation. Given all the reason above I think devs should have given more.

Devs if u read this - consider this post

2. Typo meant s4 not s1

3. Stop crying man. Be happy with what you got.

4. For once I'm gonna agree with iron.

5. Feel free to disagree - but if u didn't sign up to war rather u not comment on this post.

6. All I hoped for extra was an EE level.
    I was fine with everything else. And xtals were given back to you if you used any.

7. Hey I've trained iron to be more like able :)

8. That's cool that u got back ur xstal. Good to hear that

But yea 50 mith is whatever - I got a ton on mith. Gettin them as compensation is blah

Def would rather gotten ee

9. Hi guys, I want to apologize for the delay in response. The issue should now be resolved, and the compensation given out was meant to make players whole (as if they had won the war (in the case of a loss).

10. Was meant to make players whole? I don't think I understand what you're saying here? Clarification?

11. Q - if compensation was supposed to be as if we had won, why dun we get ee raised?

12. Devs looked into and resolved it in a satisfactory manner - as if I had won war
    - got lvl ee raised
    - 50 mith
    - 2 medallions

If u have any issues with war 1 compensation please use this thread

13. But I hv got nothing else except ee restoration?? Dev I think u can do better than that having wasted our time panicking on our first war??

14. You have level 5 ee not like they could raise it for you anyways

15. I had lvl 4 - devs raised it

16. It's been pointed out that war 1 should b erased from clan war history and that war rating should also b restored to pre s4 rating. I support this.

17. Come on devs, raise this guys EE level so he can stop with the whining already. My goodness he sounds like my sister with a pimple on her prom night.

18. Yup... it used to be compensate everything even the ee lvl but not this time. What is happening Dev? I have ee lvl 1 for war 1 too n when compensate as won should be ee lvl 2. But ee lvl wasn't reset. I have won 3 more wars so my ee lvl should be 5 but i'm still ee lvl 3. Please do look into it Dev.

19. Is it just me that only got back the mith I used? I definitely didn't get 50 back! But yeah I think rewards were a bit sucky for such a fail to the start of the season. I think an extra level of EE would have been better.

20. I got free stuff and I hated it.
    The motto of forums nowadays, seems like nothing the devs do can satisfy you people.
    Events that give free stuff? Wah somebody else can get more. I'm honestly surprised some noob hasn't signed on complaining that devs forced him to stub his foot because he was kawing and walking. Be glad you got anything back, there are devs that would just apologize that their system sucks and go about their lives, because they know 90% of people are too addicted to phone apps to stop playing because of poor fan service.
    Tl;Dr
    Quit whining and enjoy what you got. It could be less.