Want mith earn it!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jttheopportunist, May 11, 2013.

1. King_ME's clan 'The Final Day' r throwin war 9 to do mith EB. Theyr not fighting or mithed,and they tried only started fighting in last 1/2 hour of the fight,not cool

2. Me clan has been doing mith wars for a while. They did the last few at swollen members/ifarmers. Email devs

3. If you suspect that the EE matchup is being abused, email support@athinkingape.com and put the heading "mith fraud" or some such thing in your email heading. The developers can review the data stream and will take appropriate action

4. I doubt they will do anything moose. Most likely say not enough evidence even tho it's obvious one side(side that wins) is the only side that mith's up.

5. While it may be deemed cheap, it's good strategy from their viewpoint.

6. Not really good strategy if devs come throug and take everyones mith and equip. Idk if ppl know this but when devs ban a cheaters acct they usually reinstate said acct minus all gold/pots/equip enchants

7. They are the same people from the clan iFarmers. They alternated wins with Swollen Members to boost their Rancor.

8. It's a strategy

9. Jtt why the hell would I spend so much mith for an EB that only pays out like 13?? Check what is casted on our members. It was a strategy. A very flawed one and we lost, but plan was not to lose. One spell I have costs more than EB pay out. Why don't you learn to think a little before accusations...

10. Moose u should drop an email to devs. U get responded too in an orderly fashion. If I was to email them it would be 72-100 hrs before they reply and when they do it will be a basic copy/paste reply that has completely zero to do w/topic I email them about. Like always.

11. Pass the popcorn Moose 

12. Katniss it's obvious what's going on. Y'all got caught doing it at swollen members and changed clans lol. Not much else has changed

13. Look at it this way you score a lot more mith when fighting them so easy mith y complain it's a win win

14. Until BFE is factored into matchups we are not willing to make clans more and more powerful by trying to fight a war that is pre-determined by equipment, why put 2 hours into a war and waste crystals if we already know when we can't win?

15. Getting caught doing what? EE?  You all sit an cry about cheaters and exploits... Yet stack LB with GH, have several GH and towers, barcode names or change names, hire allies an change builds. Your definition if exploits is invalid. To all the babies, it's exploits, to all the people who use their brain.. It's strategy.

16. It's not a strategy. It's abusing the system. The rewards are from war and if you're too ***** to war properly then you don't deserve them.

17. Yay! SOTRA won another war against a clan with no BFE.