W.P.A vs Illuminati The 'Biggest' SW of 2014

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Logical, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To say "The Biggest System War of 2014", Would capture this war perfectly. Much as system wars are now worthless to KaW... the same can be said as Dwarfs are to Midgets. (#sarcasm :ugeek: )

If any of you have seen the movie "Small Soldiers", you could probably just skip this thread, but this war caught my attention for a couple of reasons.

Of course neither side seemed to fight as intended in the original thread, it seems it became a battle of who had the bigger more dedicated friends, and in the end Illuminati came out victorious for that reason.

The final roster was about 14 Illuminati to 20 or so W.P.A, props to Legendary Hero League for picking up the slack and making the war worth watching.

Before falling asleep in pure boredom I noticed that Illuminati had a dominating lead, but much to my surprise this morning to see how much W.P.A violated their bedtime curfews to close the gap to just a few billion. It came down to a whopping 34 billion lead in the end at the time of forfeit from W.P.A

[​IMG]

Breakdown,

Unknown, Glenn, Martyr and Digital brought in 63 of the total 81 bil for Illuminati
    [​IMG]

LHL_LegendarySIasher_LHL, SaKeN, iRepSwagg09 lickthenstick carried 30 of W.P.A's 47 bill score. None of which were W.P.A members, from what I understand?
    [​IMG]

The reason I even decided to make this post was from the hilarity that ensued after the war. For those of you that didn't see the original thread, shadeslayer77 wasn't taking this too well, having been called out on her threats to fight but being unable to back it up with the necessary resources, fell victim to how most of these situations end... losing her cool and getting silenced:

[​IMG]

All for spamming a random alt's wall during the war it seems.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

99% of KaW's little useless worthless skirmishes can be avoided just by ignoring them, don't waste your time acknowledging the banter between people and just play the game. If someone needs an ass whoopin' well then, do work son.

Congrats to Illuminati and kudos for getting the dev's to clear your OG Clan Name for re-use

2. Support dat illuminati. Was funny war to see go down.
    Death to potatoes!!!

3. Lol war started in middle of my exam so I had sucky plunder

4. Who are you logical?? :shock: a ghost with dat invalid username 

5. U DONT KNOWS HOOS LOGICALS IZ?!

6. Haven't seen this name in a while.

Welcome back, bud.

7. Incorrect wall spam isn't silenceable according to eagle and inferno.

8. Oh WPA. Remove the stupid "75% of plunder from mercs" from CP. If LHL hadn't saved you, you would have lost by at least 50b.

PS: if it already was, whoops. Oh and I deserve a shoutout

Double PS: It was fun being with you guys again (Unknown and panda)

9. Illoominaty

10. Illuminati!!!!!!!!!

11. Making a thread about it? Asking for attention now huh? We did not wage the war we don't care if we asked for help, we WELCOMED help and did infact ask. Who said we were gonna take em on alone. However for them they said they could take in WPA on alone so how are the top plunderers people from different clans? Yea we lost the SW. It's a System war they're all
    Hansels We did pretty good, respect to all those who fought. What does winning a system war prove? How much of a kiss ass you are to the devs? Also i do not know why i am silenced as i don't think 9 wall posts is against TOU.

12. So spamming is silenceable again now?
    ******* hell, make up your minds.

13. You lost by 40b, with way more people.
    In no way, did your clan do well.

14. lmao :lol:

15. Lmao shade is mad that I'm about to get her shared account banned 

16. Really? We had it 69b -60b in the morning with ONLY 9b behind. Since the war as to divert, it did not matter to me wether we won or lost. Again this SW does not prove a thing. If so tell
    Me what it proves? How much you cry for help?

17. Shade, what does winning a system war have to do with ass kissing the devs?

Please, do explain.

18. Shade you just ADMITTED you asked for help. How are you going to say we cried for help?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.