W E E K - 8 -- W A R - T I M E S

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Nov 4, 2013.

1. The following is formatted as best I could for clan info viewing on device and on PC.
    The times have been corrected for Week 8

I put it in Regulators Clan Info.
    Feel fee to copy.
    After all I sourced the base for this from some other clan.
    Wish I could give credit but it was 6 weeks ago and I cant remember where I found the base for it.

[​IMG]

2. Re: Week 8 War Times formatted for Clan Info - Enjoy

So shiny!

3. Re: Week 8 War Times

Thanks Wulf! Been looking for one of these 
    Devs are ****in confusing 

4. Re: Week 8 War Times

No the fact that we still use an antiquated and unnecessary system like daylight savings time in the 21st century is what is confusing.

5. Wulf didnt even do most of the work
    Haha thx wulf.

6. I'd give credit for the original base if I could remember where it was I found it.

7. Thank you Wulf :)

8. Thanks, this is really helpful :)

9. No worries.
    SUPPORT FOR A KAW CLOCK

10. I 2Nd wulfs idea SUPPORT KAW CLOCK

11. They won't use a clock and if they do it'll be EST I want one though it'd save me time

12. This was on Furious And Sexy clan page

13. I like way devs changed times for USA, but when Europe change to BST and back again to GMT, it's like so what, we don't give a damn, go figure it out for yourself Europe.

Btw. Nice job as always wulf

14. A Game Clock would be a very nice feature to this game. With people from almost every part of the earth playing 24hx7 it's very confusing trying to figure out when events start or end.

15. Some of these GMT times are incorrect compared to KaW_Admins recently posted thread

16. KaW_Admin has
    war1 starting @7-7.30pm GMT (same as here), but
    War2 starting @3-3.30am GMT (as opposed to 2-2.30am on this thread).

17. Its so simple devs. Refer to all activity in gmt...and if ever add a kawclock...make it gmt. That is the world benchmark. More people will know their adjustment to gmt than will ever know to any other timezone u pick (saving of course those living in the one u choose). Gmt is readily looked up on your pone/ pc settings or a web browser. Gmt has no addiional daylight savings issues to deal with.

Great thread.

18. Just to be clear, how many weeks left of Rancor Wars?