Vote "NO" On KaW Admin Forum Poll

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llIIV-----VAL-3N7iN3-----VlIlI, Feb 12, 2013.

1. I'm not going to go into detail about what the post is about, read it yourself if you haven't already, then read this.

Reasons to Vote No:

1. It costs more for the players. If you war all 5 wars, you need 10 xtals per weekend; with this new concept, if you are consistently far out unnumbered you could be using an excess of 20 xtals PER WEEK. That is DOUBLE the cost. This is a free game; I don't mind paying some money on this great game, but a consist $10-15 per week JUST for EE wars is too much for the average player. VOTE NO

2. This really is just an 3-minute "thought" by the devs to fix their main problem; that people aren't happy with EE wars. EE war means more cash for devs. So how about this?

If there are 200 clans warring, matchups will be better than if 50 clans are warring; if there are more warring, then there's a better chance that every clan has someone near their strength level.

Everyone wants mith for equipment, because it gives a huge advantage.

So lets add A and B!
    Make EE wars have more mith payout, or even introduce EE levels 6-10, that offer some other bonuses. This would incentivize warring, because then there would be even better rewards, so more clans would war, there would be better matches, and no dumb "more crystal" fix. How about we actually fix the problem, eh?

And let's be honest, it's not like enough mith is given as it is; certain equipment such as greaves or chest can easily take over 1000 mith themselves, which is only if you win about 20 wars in a row using full mith each time. Come on devs, wake up! Reform, but not like that!!! Community, prove you aren't sheep, don't let them make everyone spend more for their lack in competence!!

VOTE NO

VOTE NO

2. support OP

3. Support but it won't let me post on it

4. Support

5. You're stupid. There is NO reason to make this thread. Let people vote what they want.

6. ✅TO BE ABLE TO VOTE, YOU HAVE TO LOG ON WHEN ON YOUR COMPUTER!!

Vote ✅NO

7. OP, that is not true. I'm on my iPhone and I voted

8. They are a business.
    Dear Lord come quickly.

9. TO VOTE ON KAW_ADMIN'S THREAD, ACCESS IT THROUGH THE "Questions/Feedback" SECTION

10. @drizzled

You clearly are the stupid one here. I'm offering my pro-con analysis on the vote, to try to offer reasons for people to support my position to vote no on this. If everyone "voted the way they wanted" without any analysis, that would not be good. Everyone can still vote how they want, I'm not MAKING them vote no. I'm offering my opinion. And if people in politics and such voted with no analysis, just on "how they felt", we would be in trouble. Please do not post here again

11. 1. They're not making you buy it. You don't have to if you don't want to.
    2. People are getting upset that the numbers are against them. This would even out the odds.

-.-

12. @MIUR
    He has every right to post here, if you wish to create a echo chamber, you may want to voice yourself from a channel other than forums.

13. @hippo please read my entire post if you're going to comment. I offered an alternate fix that would do a better job.

14. Support and Drizz he is telling it how HE sees it if someone wants to make thread telling people to vote yes we will review it it helps the community to make up its mind by making a more educated choice. Called campaigning and Freedom of Speech

15. So you want mith to come down like holy manna?
    Yes, great idea! :lol:

16. SUPPORT TO NO WITH THIS UPDATE

17. And how about you suggest more besides levels? If only one clan wanted to do lets say 8 then that wouldn't work.