Voice Message On World/Clan/Private Chat

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Audi, Apr 18, 2016.

1. i like to suggest you to have a voice message in world clan and private chat just like whatsapp and wechat so that we can communicate better with each other. There are people lazy to type.

2. Could be used for inappropriate. Annoying and harmful actions. As especially it's harder to Monitor and it would put too much strain on the servers

3. I love the sound of mouth breathers in the morning

4. I would love this feature as well, would help a lot during wars to follow commands

5. Could I suggest something more down the lines of sound notifications. Maybe quick commands like. Team 1 attack. Blah blah blah.

It stops the human element but it provides the same information

6. I would make everyone think I'm arnold swarzenegger.

It would be the greatest ruse.

No one will ever know.

7. Seems a bit complex and difficult to pull off on WC but would definitely be a possibility on CC what you could also do is set a voice for your account and whatever you type in CC is said in that voice.

8. I'd rather not have to listen to/mod anyone's voice on world chat. It would be impossible to be transparent in silencing. Plus, can you imagine what ads would be like? 

Private chats like clan and direct message I'd be ok with though.

9. Maybe Not world chat but to private and clan chat, you can mute player on clan chat if offended and block player on private.

10. Dear Lord please no. I don't want to listen to people breathing and kids screaming like on CoD. Seriously this has so many flaws. If you want voice chat take it to a 3rd party app because nobody really needs this.

Fyi CoD is Children's online day-care

11. Almost impossible to implement in this game.

1. Hard to code into what is basically a text based game.

2. Almost impossible to moderate / filter.

3. Voice takes up huge amounts of data vs text.

4. It's just not needed, there are far more important things that need fixing.

12. Voice message = I need an interpreter in KaW, because I'm too lazy to press and listen as well. ;)

No support to Voice KaWessage except for Clan Chat and Private Chat that I would support since there are clan features for CC and block someone else in PM if too irritations. How about that?

13. I can't believe the ideas that are now coming up in forums these days. OP, please think before you type here. Thank you

14. We should just press the "mic" button on the keypad. That works fine for me. Ive dictated entire conversations and not had an issue. But i dont tend to use it often, being one end of a convorsation and all. Plus i always feel awkward if people can hear me.

15. Million of people are using whatsapp and wechat voice msg, I think you are the one should think before you comment.

16. You don't talk ? if you could talk, public places strangers could hear you too :|

17. International Language = ENGLISH ?

18. Oh, well now that's settled all ATA need to do is figure out a way to code voice messages into a text based game, recode it into another 3 platforms, or allow a 3rd party app to integrate into it. then hire a whole bunch more people to moderate it so it doesn't get abused by idiots.

Maybe they should just kindly ask Apple and android to make all devices have the ability to dual screen / prioritise two apps at once.

Oh, and Microsoft

And Apples Mac decision.

Seems likely, hop too it then laddie.

19. Just make a conference call (or use 3rd party stuff) and have your phone on speaker. Problem solved.