Viva007

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Fadawah, May 22, 2014.

1. Hello kawmunity. My name is fadawah and i am quite outraged.

I participated in war 7 in a wc war clan, no history nothing. And the owner and therefor recruiter was a, well low stat guy.

I joined first and helped with recruting, having faith in a one night war.

He didnt help at all after i was doing the work but oh well its okay...

I managed to recruit a good team and we were ready, we got a good war and clutched the win by 500m.

Its only after the war that i realised our owner viva007 had 0 actions.

I started farming him and he claimed his mom took his phone just before the War.
    In his last war 0 actions again.

Im making this thread to prevent people getting tricked again and to make people more attenuve to the war clan they join.

Thats all for me  peace
    Fadawah

Peace

2. He is only human you know.

3. There is a thread called the damolacules list (or something like that) that has the name of nearly if not all inactives of each war up to date.!

4. That match though  that looks the most like a real match Han any other I've seen the last months lol.

5. That's true guys after that I don't war late night wars because you know that.

6. Cmon, the war was past his bedtime. :p

7. Wow mage i want my inferno and aqua back  

8. Inactive for the how many times in a row now? 

9. I think I warred against this guy recently, I think he was inactive then 2. It was like 4-5 days ago

10. Viva007 posted on my wall. 3rd and 4th items as of today. This was after he tried to recruit me for war. I wanted to find out why he wasn't active in his own clan's war after he casted. Then he did it again, and subsequently continues to be inactive in various wars.

11. Get the Mage!!

12. Viva is a god

13. He did it to our clan too!

14. He warred at my clan today and he was inactive

15. Warred at my clan and was inactive too

16. Viva is like that guy in every workplace, that as soon as there's work to be done, he's off on his lunch break, or hiding in the toilet.