Veritas/Aequitas vs ig

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Veritas_Kaw_Aequitas (01), Jul 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We have been fighting these clowns for over a month. ig and ig systems have got to be the worse osw clan in kaw. We are slaping these old timers.

Our cf terms: Seal for both of our clans and we will think about granting you guys a cf if not then

ENJOY THE PAIN WE DISH OUT!!!!!!!!

2. Slapping*. Please spell statless alt.

3. So you say they fail at osw… then why the hell do you have to use a statless alt to post this thread? Obviously scared.

4. Posting this with an alt? :lol:

5. Hahahahahahaha nice try troll. The veritas family in no way supports the statements made by the OP. We actually throughly enjoy warring iG. Happy kawing everyone.

6. you have iG way out gunned.. Veritas is on the LB and iG is basically inactive. No wonder you enjoy warring them

7. No support

8. Support

9. I joyfully accept your sniveling statless alt surrender.

Please send the seals to my clan, and if you'd be so kind please hit me now and again so I don't have to request to be added to another clan's CA just to get some attention.

Oh, also tell that fat guy the tattoos don't help. He's still a ham beast and no one needs to see that.

10. Oh snap.... Everyone run Swabias here!!! 

11. His stats are too MLG swabia runnnnn

12. Fairly obvious the fat dude lifts. He used to live in trailer 37 in Uncle Omars trailer park.

#SummerOfNoCF's

13. Tbh, support to iG. They are cool to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.